Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia of Piccadilly Selecta  (Read 1368 times)

Offline Tango

Two older reports for Antonia, I saw her today, she is still top form.

Time spent: 30 mins
Cost: £35
Extras: None

Antonia is a very hot looking young European lady, her eyes are really sexy, her long brunette hair is gorgeous, she has a nice slim body but is packing the correct curvage, she has really big awesome chebs and a perky round ass. IMO she is really fit. 

Again another girl I have met before at Cosmo and somewhere else and already have good rapport with so knew she would be a good choice.

Antonia is really feisty, mischievous and lots of fun with good banter. I gave her boobs some attention before she gave some really good OW, she did this for a while before mounting me in cowgirl. Antonia is really good on top and doesn't seem to tire out easily but I went for my usual and bent her over in doggy until I finished. I was out of breath and took 5 minutes breather while we chatted.

Would highly recommend Antonia.

Time spent: 30 mins
Cost: £35
Extras: N/A

Antonia is as described previously.

Even in reception Antonia gave really good banter from the get go, I seem to get on really well with her and have great rapport so this punt was already established that I was going to have a good time and the rapport I have with Antonia only got better in the room.

Antonia got out her hot tits which I needed to play with right away and they are really outstanding for a young slim lady, rest of her  body is very hot too IMO. OW was given which I enjoyed for some time, watching her take my dick in her pretty mouth while playing with her big tits.

Antonia then mounted me in cowgirl, vigorously bounced on me with lots of energy, I gave it her back from below which must have hit the spot, gave her a minute to recover and bent her over in doggy style and fucked her for a good 20 minutes, her legs had gone and I was absolutely shagged.

Antonia has lots of energy during sex, lots of skill and can really go at it... I was pretty impressed with myself that her legs had gone to jelly but I was too out of breath to be fully chuft with myself.

Feisty naughty girl and would highly recommend for a really good basic service.