Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts Melanie 69-Trans review - Leicester  (Read 1936 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4205884) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Yoda71

External Link/Members Only

£80 paid for half hour, inc massage, OWO both ways, COB

Comms

Decent - answered phone straight away, first day in Leicester - text address details, no messing around

Area

Reasonable safe area with metered parking a short walk away

Looks

One of the reasons for a neutral- photos are HEAVILY airbrushed - much more masculine, and proper chunky against those photos. Hard fake boobs, with tiny nipples that you tend to get with Thai TS

Action ( half hour)

Decent massage, no money up front, lots of swipes and rubs in the correct places. After about 15mins, asks what extras I want, I say whats on offer, she says everything, I opt for OWO both ways, wasnt into fucking her PLUS naked massage

She loses the clothing, jumps on top of me and squirms about - not that impressed with that. Asks me to turn over, gives me, I have to say, a really decent OWO BJ, Deepthroating me, spit and everything - was probably the highlight

She turns and I give hers a suck, but then she gets on top and tries to fuck my throat, which I dont like, so Im pushing her off, and her head is back down to my cock, before too long,  its all too much and I shoot all over her tits

Decent clean up, pleasant chat and Im away

Would I return - maybe, but only for OWO on me, she didnt really do it for me,too butch, but she was pleasant enough

Strange pricing structure too, seems to make it up as she goes along, as previous review was £30 for massage, and £40 for OWO, but maybe cos I asked for naked it was more

Hope that helps

Y
« Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 01:34:49 pm by Yoda71 »

Offline Captainhowdy666

Well done TOFTT
Seen this advertised for ages but never took the punt.
Glad I didn’t bother now really.
For £80 I’d want to be balls deep in this.

Offline Stickitin

Well done TOFTT
Seen this advertised for ages but never took the punt.
Glad I didn’t bother now really.
For £80 I’d want to be balls deep in this.

Same, her pics looked a bit too weird for me to take the jump. But thanks for OP for TOFTT 👏

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I have noticed this one many a time but never found it attractive so not bother
Thanks for the review, nice to know the info matey