Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trans Jasmine - Heanor  (Read 2905 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5082185) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline the_special-one92

Thought I’d do this review as she’s not got to many to her name and frequents Derbyshire a few times.
This review is from month or two ago last time she was in Heanor.

Rang to book in the morning for a time later in the day. Only booked 15 minute at £60 as was going to be tight on time and less risk.
Anyways on arrival given directions to a nice private little house. Upon seeing Jasmine I thought it wasn’t the girl from the pictures as she had very short hair, almost a boyish cut tbh. Was debating whether to go through but I went with it and very glad I did.

She was wearing a robe when I followed her through, I popped to the toilet and came out gave her the money. When she returned the robe came off and wow. The body is as good as any girl I’ve ever seen.
So we started kissing and she sticks her tongue down my throat, I proceed to suck her and she sucked me then asked if I want to fuck her or her fuck me. I said I’ll do her.
She liber herself up and I carried on sucking her cock (nice size 5inch maybe 6) and I fingered her arse. At this point I was like fuck it you fuck me so she got me in my back and lubed me up.

She fucked me while wanking and sucking my cock. I was just about to say let’s swap when I came while she was sucking and fucking me. In her mouth which she spat into a tissue, cleaned me up and off I went.

So it definitely was her from the pictures just the hair put me off abit however when she was naked her body is incredible, boobs, ass and cock are perfect.
When she’s in the area again I will hopefully return for longer as was one of my highlights of punting so far. I don’t get much opportunity to do so nowadays unfortunately.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Stickitin

Sounds good mate, I’ve been thinking about this one but the stars haven’t aligned. One Q, how is she fucking you and sucking you off at the same time? Sounds like she’s a contortionist or something 🤣

Offline the_special-one92

If you get the chance she’s worth a go. I certainly will go back when I get chance.

Now you mention it I don’t know but she did haha