Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: THAI SEXY TS JESSY - Manchester  (Read 8747 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6638713) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline coldvein

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I’ve dabbled in TS punting a couple of times before in the distant past, and it’s occasionally an itch that I like to scratch. I’ve got a strong preference for Asian ones though, and have always been disappointed by the relative lack of them in Manchester (compared with Birmingham and Liverpool). So when Jessica’s profile popped up in Manchester and I was in the mood I gave her a go, glad I did. This meet happened in May 2022.

Comms: Booked via text, at short notice on the day. She was quick to respond, with good English.

Venue: She was working in Beswick, about 30 minutes walk from Piccadilly. Modernish flat in an apartment block. I’m pretty sure I’ve been sent the same address before when I’ve tried to arrange TS punts in the past. The building was by a busy road but with a very discreet entrance, buzzed in without issue.

The girl: As with any TS, she didn’t quite look as good as the (heavily airbrushed) photos but I think that’s to be expected. She did still look very good, I was actually surprised how attractive and feminine she looked. Her profile says 36 which seems accurate but she could probably pass for younger. She was slim, petite and had incredible fake tits so I was happy.

Paperwork: 30 minute incall (£80) plus £20 extra for owo = £100 all in

Service: She does provide full service (bottom and top) but I was only interested in a massage and oral both ways. The massage was so-so, clearly not her expertise but she gave it her best shot and gave me the choice of with or without oil. After a bit of massage/grinding she gave me good owo, and shortly thereafter took her underwear off so I could return the favour. We spent the rest of the time alternating between massage and oral, it was good but she seemed to have no interest in kissing. I didn’t try and rim her so not sure if it’s an option. She did ask midway through if I wanted to fuck her (or vice versa) and she did seem genuinely keen to, but that wasn’t what I was after.

Overall I had a good time and I probably would see her again.

I think my only criticisms are that the extra charge for owo isn’t on her profile, and the lack of kissing.

Offline princerico

She looks sexy. How big was her cock?

Offline Thephoenix

Did she let you finish in her mouth, and was that reciprocated?

Offline coldvein

Did she let you finish in her mouth, and was that reciprocated?
No, neither - but I didn't ask for either option.