Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: melodyxxx - Pudsey  (Read 4501 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6369880) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Crazyoldhaag

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Saw this one in May 2022

I was after a decent blowie with CIM to finish, so after doing my due diligence on here I decided to see Melody who was working from well known punting flat in Pudsey.

Short notice booking so no time to waste, a couple of texts, services confirmed, quick shower and I was off to Isobel's place in an apartment block in Pudsey where most LM girls reside when visiting Leeds. Plenty of parking, but can get a bit busy in the evening. Found a space and let her know I was downstairs. A couple of minutes later I was told to come up.

Usual hiding behind the door and I was greeted by Melody wearing a figure hugging dress holding her holdups in her hand. There was another girl working in the same flat but I didn't see her just heard them talking while I was waiting for her to open the door. Was then shown to a tidy and fit for purpose bedroom where I was offered a shower but I came prepared so went straight to sorting paperwork and removing Melody's dress.

Slim lass this one; must be a small size 8 dress, and I think she's a touch taller than 5ft4 stated on her profiles. Natural A/B cup breasts, slim waist, flat stomach fairly narrow hips and a nice pair of legs. She was fully done up with all over tan(the only pale bit was a tiny bit in her bum crack), hair, nails, lashes and inflated lips. Facially I found her attractive. She must be in her late 30s or early 40s and has that slutty fuck me in the lift look about her. Pictures on her profile are representative, but I think she must have lost some weight since they were taken. Overall, a good looking milf type.

Off with the clothes, she told me to make myself comfortable and we started with some light open mouth kissing whilst I was sat on the bed. I was going to let her suck and fuck me but then decided to go down on her instead. On her back she went and opened her legs nice and wide giving me full unrestricted access to her bald and neutral tasting pussy faith medium labia and small clit. Melody responded well to my initial approach but I was having trouble reading her body language as she was moaning throughout. No complaints about a couple of fingers - nice wide on - but again I couldn't read her. No idea if I managed to fetch her off and spent a fair bit of time on it but she looked well happy after I were finished.

After a DFK interlude it was my turn to get some attention so I laid on the bed, Melody gave me another kiss and worked her way down my body and eventually positioned herself between my legs and started sucking. Nice and gentle technique to start with and it got more intense as some blood started flowing. Plenty of attention to the balls and shaft with varying speed and depth. No trouble taking all of me in while I was still flexible. It took me a while to get to full stretch but I got there in the end and wanted to see if she can go all the way when I reached iron rod state. After a bit of encouragement she got close, definitely hitting the back of her mouth, she even gave me the 'challenge accepted' look. I didn't force the last bit in, just let her do her thing and gave her moral support. A couple of minutes later I felt the sap starting to rise and asked for the condom. Told her we'd get back to it later. Solid effort by the girl. I really enjoyed it.

Condom on and I got her to assume legs together doggy. No restrictions on depth and I was able to fuck her at my own pace and perfect angle whilst looking at the only pale bit on her body - her bum hole. Melody started moaning with pleasure and began pushing back at me, when she angled her pelvis so that I was hitting the right spot on front wall of her vagina. I love it when they have fun and seem to genuinely enjoy themselves so I tried to last for as long as I could to see what comes of it. I let her fuck herself for a couple of minutes and she was getting quite vocal. I increased the speed and stroke which basically meant that I was going for the finish as there was no way I could possibly stop right before I reached the point of no return(which I was close to anyway), get the condom off, get her on her knees and fill her mouth. Well, there was no CIM for me this time as I filled the bag deep inside her.

Clean up chat and I was off 28 minutes after I walked in

To sum up. A really nice and chatty Manchester lass. Definitely knows her way around a cock - good blowjob and great attention to the genital area in general . A couple of years older than stated and IMO could do with a couple of pies in her. Took dicking and licking well. Shame about the CIM but it's my own fault and there's always next time.

Paid £80 for 30 minutes

Offline GingerNuts

Offline viper13

Thanks for the review CoH  :hi:

On the list she goes  :thumbsup:

Offline stevedave

Congrats on the ton, that's good going considering you only joined last year  :hi:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Welcome to the rank of Centurian MrCoH.  :hi: :hi:

Offline Jindybandy

Excellent milestone to reach and always very informative and descriptive reviews from you sir  :hi:

Keep up the good work. Makes me realise how few punts I get to do recently  :scare:

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

Congrats on the big 100 not out CoH.. :hi:

Another Lej is born. you sex Machine.. :D