Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sussybustynatural - Aberdeen  (Read 2126 times)

67 review(s) for Sussybustynatural (53 positive, 5 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline SnakeForeskin

External Link/Members Only

Visited Sussy/Suzy during her recent visit to Aberdeen. She’s a well reviewed Brazilian tourer with massive natural cans as per her alias.

Booked for an hour (£160) with her small flat located in Rosemount area. Arrived on time and received flat number within 10 minutes. Let in and liked what I saw. Photos obviously airbrushed, but tidy curvey wee thing. Quick shower, then back to bedroom for some DFK to start with. She soon whips off my towel and directs me to sit on the bed. Straight down in front of the mirror for very good sloppy OWO with a lot of ball licking and spitting. Life is good! Rubbered up and took her in missionary - lovely sight looking down at those massive breasts. Decided to cum all over them in front of the mirror to finish.

Cleaned up and bit of a massage until ready for round two. Decided just to lie back and let her do the work with some more OWO and oily HJ to finish. Quick shower and out the door on the hourish.

Overall nice lass and good service. She’s back in July I think.

Snake