Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naomi Sexxy TS (AKA Jolie) - Lincoln  (Read 1676 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5225948) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Newlad21

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened earlier in the week.

Coms - very good, all done via whatsapp.  Agreed the time the day before the meet and confirmed a couple before I was due to see her.

Price - I paid £160 for the hour which it says on birchplace but her adultwork states £180 for the hour.

Looks - pictures are pretty accurate, she’s darker than the pictures though and slightly broader. 

The meet went very well and she is very enthusiastic and eager to please.  Brilliant attitude throughout except for one time during the initial massage she stopped to answer the phone.  It had rang a few times prior to this and then she switched it to silent so it didn’t really bother me.  I know it would probably piss some people off. 
Rimming was fantastic at times I thought I was being fucked with her tongue!  Owo was also brilliant, sloppy and deep.
I then decided I’d let her fuck me which she had no problems with getting hard to do so and she came in the bag about 10-15 minutes in.
After that back to some more owo on me which again was great but I didn’t have it in me for a second pop as it was past the halfway mark for the first pop. 

Overall a good meet,  I would recommend her but I don’t think I will go back myself as I’m new to the ts scene and think there may be better still to come.

Offline Hotdogboy88

Meet happened earlier in the week.

Coms - very good, all done via whatsapp.  Agreed the time the day before the meet and confirmed a couple before I was due to see her.

Price - I paid £160 for the hour which it says on birchplace but her adultwork states £180 for the hour.

Looks - pictures are pretty accurate, she’s darker than the pictures though and slightly broader. 

The meet went very well and she is very enthusiastic and eager to please.  Brilliant attitude throughout except for one time during the initial massage she stopped to answer the phone.  It had rang a few times prior to this and then she switched it to silent so it didn’t really bother me.  I know it would probably piss some people off. 
Rimming was fantastic at times I thought I was being fucked with her tongue!  Owo was also brilliant, sloppy and deep.
I then decided I’d let her fuck me which she had no problems with getting hard to do so and she came in the bag about 10-15 minutes in.
After that back to some more owo on me which again was great but I didn’t have it in me for a second pop as it was past the halfway mark for the first pop. 

Overall a good meet,  I would recommend her but I don’t think I will go back myself as I’m new to the ts scene and think there may be better still to come.

Cheers for taking the time to review. She looks gorgeous, hopefully she tours round my way sometime.
Are her nipples as big and hard and suckable as her pics make them look?

Offline Newlad21

No problem, every review good or bad helps out the next person.

Yes her nipples are very suckable, could probably hang a coat off them!

Offline Hotdogboy88

No problem, every review good or bad helps out the next person.

Yes her nipples are very suckable, could probably hang a coat off them!

Nice that’s what I like to hear.  :drinks: