Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ...Michelle... - Fife/Arbroath - Timewaster  (Read 1331 times)

4 review(s) for ...Michelle... (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Gavlaar

External Link/Members Only

Having not punted for a good while for a combination of reasons, decided to have a wee go with this one as she was fairly close to me and looked pretty decent, in the “good for fife” bracket, also offered owo and only 60 bangers for half an hour.

Sent her a message last week looking for a 30 minute incall, she only replied early in the morning or later on at night, organised for tuesday night, address was sent and door number would be given on the day. Messaged in the morning to confirm and get door number, replied 10 minutes before agreed time saying she was sorry she’d botched it up and would try to swap something. Needless to say there were no further messages but thought it was maybe a genuine mistake/double booking.

Tried again for a meet today, same thing with the address, just given street name (which I already knew) and told to message in the morning to confirm, did so and this time she at least gave me an hours notice that she was having issues with her accommodation and decided she could no longer work from it. As per previous reviews on here this seems to be her go to excuse.

Was in fife but now showing in arbroath, hopefully this saves somebody from messaging her and making plans around a meet that likely wont happen

Offline jakesnake884

Messed me about for 3 days now as well, always a busy girl she states. Told her to forget it.