Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet. Katie. back. xxx - Glasgow  (Read 4491 times)

29 review(s) for Sweet.Katie.back.xxx (27 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Hugh12

30 minutes-£70

Location- Near St George’s Cross underground.

Sorry can’t post link.

Meet took place roughly a fortnight ago. Good comms. Phone call given postcode. Phone call once there and given a close number which was across the street and then given the correct close number. The same routine SFG uses.
Once in I was met by Katie in a basque and thong. Nice facially and nice body. Age about right, late thirties as stated on profile.
Paperwork handed over I was told to undress and lie on the bed. She went to stash it and came back in totally naked. We started with some LFK and then she began a good sloppy OWO. 69 followed and she was clean and fresh and responsive.
On with the bag and CG then finished in the bag during doggy.
We chatted as she cleaned me up. Very friendly and excellent English. I was out pretty much on the half hour mark.
A word of caution lads. When I saw her she had strong perfume on which I could still smell when I got home. Might have been a one off but beware for obvious reasons. I’ll make a point of seeing her again at some point in the future.

Offline Clattypats

Thanks goldfinch.
"Once in..........." that's not the way I anticipated the rest of it   :D

Kiddin! Nice one, good review :hi:

Offline Hugh12

Thanks mate. Got there in the end.

Offline DarthCognito

Anyone know, is this the same Polish Kate with a mole that used to do massages?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=257

AW ID 1958708

Prior to the massages she did a full service as undressmenow, or something similar.

I think the answer is no, but I ask in hope as I had a couple of great punts with her...

Offline Hugh12

I reckon it’s who you’re thinking about. She had a small mole just at the side of her nose I think it was.  Wasn’t like a cartoon witches one or anything like that. It didn’t bother me anyway.

Offline Jock D

Anyone know, is this the same Polish Kate with a mole that used to do massages?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=257

AW ID 1958708

Prior to the massages she did a full service as undressmenow, or something similar.

I think the answer is no, but I ask in hope as I had a couple of great punts with her...

Pretty sure...it's Not :hi: