Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ThinyQueen - Earls Court  (Read 1201 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6697399) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7448397) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline puntmiester

External Link/Members Only

Meeting occured in April. £100/30mins

Good comms. 5minute walk from earls court station.
In a nice hotel/apartment complex....you just have to walk past the half asleep desk clerk, pretending you know where you're going.

The girl
The pictures are accurate and recent.
Girl next door above average face. Slim and petite.

Service
straight to action-shes kisses you on body etc to get warmed up.
the lip kisses were infrequent- she may have tactically kissed my neck area
good blow job
tight/ lips that grip.
But as she's short and doesn't 'lay back' and instead kisses your chest etc in missionary you don't really get to appreciate her body or LFK as much as  you may like.

Aftercare

Well she was tight and hot (with minimal foreplay) so I didn't last very long.
I wasn't forced out but There was no offer of a massage, or pretending to make converstion. She was friendly but it was clearly time to leave after only 15 minutes.

Not good enough for £100

follow-up
I enquired again recently regarding the 1 hour/£150 service (which now i've re-checked while typing this is £170!). Turns out that doesn't include cumming twice. That costs £200! (not listed on her profile).

conclusion

My experience was ok but expensive for what I got. on further enquiry it doesn't seem value for money- and if i booked 1 hour or took too long in the 30minute booking it would probably be worse

Offline Tokidoe

Thanks for the write up, was planning to see her tomorrow, now I’m not too sure about the one pop. If I get bored I might still go for it. Was the kissing full on or was she more reluctant?

Offline puntmiester

Thanks for the write up, was planning to see her tomorrow, now I’m not too sure about the one pop. If I get bored I might still go for it. Was the kissing full on or was she more reluctant?

It was somewhere between deep and light . So it was good enough for me while it lasted . However, after a few seconds she would slowly ‘shift’ herself so she’s kissing your neck/chest etc .

Offline PilotMan

Online patelprat

Can anyone confirm if this is the same girl?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The photos do look like her, yes. And who else would spell tiny like that, or did she mean thin? :D

I saw her a while back (over a year ago), never got around to a review.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2023, 10:53:27 am by patelprat »