Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Dasy - Harrow  (Read 844 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6769406) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline donro

Link - External Link/Members Only

Comms were fine. Location is somewhat of a busy road near the centre, however relatively discreet in evenings.

The girl: I found her attractive. Body is better than face, but face is not bad either. 7/10

I paid for 30 minutes as I got the impression she wasn't going to be a good punt. She doesn't speak much english.

Had a shower and came back to the room. She started with OWO which was decent. After only a couple of minutes she decides to put on the condom. She gets on top and rides me. She puts in a little bit of effort. I ask for RO but she refused. I didn't try to kiss her but I assumed this was also a no-go. I would have rated her a neutral except for the fact that TWICE, during intercourse, she proceeded to literally stop sex, get up, go over to her phone for like 10-15 seconds and come back to resume...

Anyways I saw some of you lads talking about her in a thread over the last couple of days. Yes she is the girl that was using Melani's profile, but as of today she has her own profile it seems.

Offline king tarzan

doesn't look cheerful in pictures.. one should get the very strong hint
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline crunchy_guy

I thought that Dasy was 'Bella' who i reviewed but looking more closely at the photos and your review, it appears they are different girls.  I was not refused RO and she never checked her phone at all during the booking.  I guess someone else put 2+2 together and came up with 5.

This place has a heavy turnaround of girls, so probably a different one with a lot of swapping / B&S going on.  Dasy seems like one to avoid.

Offline PatMacGroin

Current Profile Capture, courtesy of whoya.kiddin:

Reasonably priced Hungarian petite in Stratford

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

£60/30m £90/hr ✓

There is more detail on services on the profile than on the enjoys so here are both:
🍭 🤤 🧕 💆‍♂️ 🛐
@kiss
@cim
@owo
@69
@sex with condom
@NOBAREBACK
EXTRAS:
@water sports £10
@facial £10
@photo £30 no face
@video £40 no face
@prostatamassage £20
@fingering10£
@ ws on me only on body 30£

❤️VERY SLIM SIZE 4❤

Offline limarasa9

Those are very famous stairs indeed. I have now seen those stairs in 4 profiles  :D

It was present in Lucky Lucy x4 profile as well previously when she was based in Harrow.