Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Loughborough down the stairs place, Paula of Thailand - AnglePaulaofThailand  (Read 969 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6610821) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Sparked

This'll be a short one as I walked. Noticed a lack of reviews for this one but questions about whether genuine. So thought I would check it out for everyone.

The answer is no, it's a bait and switch. The attractive looking girl in the profile turnout out to be a fairly round in the middle older Thai lady. When I enquired if she was the one I would be seeing as she didn't look like the pictures she opened the door for me to leave again no fuss. Agreement was before arriving £100 for an hour with optional £50 for anal.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Charliehutton

Thanks for that, Sparky. Not surprised you walked, although her profile says she's 40, and she could clearly use a little dentistry, so I reckon she caught you in optimistic mode, as we've all been, from time to time.

Better luck next time.

Offline Sparked

Quite alright. Glad to put some fresh intel out there. I had seen the age and also the low price for an hour had tipped me off that it likely wasn't going to be great, still worth checking out as there was always a slight chance  of being something great  :D

Still looking for a goodun since restarting my hobby, will post when I find one and any disappointments in-between.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Thanks for the toftt matey and letting us know, I thought it might be fake thanks for confirming  :drinks: