Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Evain Diamond - Manchester  (Read 7133 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 2043427) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Sweep70

Meet took place within the last 3 months
Sorry cannot do links on this phone, can a forum helper put in the link please,Profile on Birchplace and AW
30 minutes for £80  ( special offer on certain days of the week when not on tour)
Comms very good, phone call on the day, arranged the booking, text for postcode etc, venue number on arrival
Asked for her to bottom, no problem
Evain is stunning,very much like her pictures, had some surgery , looked good, great boobs
Started with some foreplay,  had my tongue and face on and in her boobs some kissing, not full on DFK, but ok,  nice sized cock, I soon had it in my mouth, she got quite hard, then it was my turn, Bj on me was fab, plenty of slurping, it was time for lube and condom, Evain got on top, slipped in easily enough, a great sight of her bouncing up and down on my cock,with great enthusiasm,her cock waving around too, time for mish, I ploughed into her really good, playing with her cock too, legs round my head,  she can take a pounding, feeling myself about to cum, I withdrew, and she gave me an oily hand job, which was just at the right speed and  rhythm,  left me on the edge of cumming for a  good while,came all over her tits, what a great finish!!
Cleaned up had a nice chat, for the last 5 minutes or so( me with the occasional lick of her boobs), no rush in this meet at all
Overall,
Great value 80£ h/h for a TS
A very enjoyable meet, a really nice girl, very sexy, knows what she is doing,got everything I asked for.
I would definitely go back
I would suggest to check her profile for special offers

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 04:37:47 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline Phail_Lord

She looks hot I’m just concerned that she may seem older in the flesh, what would your opinion be? She is often nearby…

Offline 19jammy

I had thought of seeing her on one of her offer days, but It seems her offers are gone & she’s priced at £120/£180 on BP & £130/£200 on AW, this seems to be the price for a lot of TS now, although still plenty at £100/£150 too.

Offline suttonporksword

She has got to be well into her 40s at least. I saw her about 15 years ago and it felt all very mechanical

Offline lamboman

I have thought about booking her but she looks rough as in one of her videos to be honest.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac