Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alisa - Diva - Oxford Circus  (Read 2397 times)

Offline Sperminator22

External Link/Members Only

Duration
1 hour for 300£. This meeting is dated end of may 2022.

Comms
Booked with ease with Diva on telegram the day before.

Venue
A very small flat in Mayfair, in a narrow but rather crowded alleyway, a few minutes walking from Oxford Circus tube station.

Girl
Realistic pictures. 28 y.o., Russian from Moscow, a stunning bombshell, one of the sexiest women ever shagged.

Meeting
It's been a while since I've met with a redhead girl, so I needed to update my collection. Stunning woman, with a bright smile, decent english.
After shower we proceeded with the action. LFK, no DFK as listed but I don't mind, this beauty can cause me an erection with a smile. We undressed each other, her body is near perfection, natural boobs with pierced nipples, which I sucked thoroughly. She knelt for a decent OWO, I've had better though. She allowed me to facefuck her without going too deep. 69 on bed, she paid due attention to my balls and allowed me to slap her buttocks producing a sweet sound.
Warm afternoon in London, windows were open, we could hear the voices of people walking down the street, and that turned me one while she was blowjobbing me. Curtains were transparent, so I asked her:
"What if someone sees us?"
"I don't care, I hope they see us". Gotta love this answer.
Condom on, she started riding me on cowgirl, She took a hard pounding from below, she got wet, I could feel her liquid dropping on my balls and underbelly. Hard to decide which one was the most unforgettable sight of the day, Alisa on her knees sucking my cock or her riding me on top. Doggy style was worth mentioning, really spectacular. We ended up on missionary, and I had my first orgasm while pounding and kissing her.
Social time (while lying in bed) was pleasant. This 28 y.o. russian beauty from Moscow is studying music to become a singer, but she very much loves London. Caresses turned into kissing, I asked her if she was up for round two, and in a fraction of second she was in between my legs sucking my cock and balls again. The sight was arousing, and although I've had better BBJs, it didn't take me long to be hard again.
Round two lasted a while. Cowgirl first (again), she rode me relentlessly. In missionary I've blocked her arms, totally controlling her, and pounding her as hard as I could, until I came inside her again. Eventually we were both dropping sweat.
At this point I've noticed we were 15 minutes extratime (spent shagging), so I took a quick shower, had a chat with her while dressing before leaving.

Positive encounter with a stunning and pleasant girl, who shags you relentlessly. Only cons were the lack of DFK and the blowjob which was decent but not unforgettable. Would I return? probably not but I'm happy to have seen her.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pantywetter

Sounds amazing, until the line “lack of DFK” in which case she is relegated to line 2365 on my hot list.  Glad you had a good time though!

Offline king tarzan

Sounds amazing, until the line “lack of DFK” in which case she is relegated to line 2365 on my hot list.  Glad you had a good time though!

Kissing was shit
Owo just over the top of king cobra head
Bitch wasted my money!!
Worst experience of my life at premium rate!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sperminator22

It's usually the same for me. No DFK no party.
This time I didn't mind, such a stunner was quite an experience.
Wouldn't return though, next time I want a proper kisser (Tavolga or Aquamarine levels  :crazy: :wacko:)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 02:13:05 pm by Sperminator22 »

Offline king tarzan

Wouldn't return though, next time I want a proper kisser (Tavolga o Aquamarine levels)

Tongue wrangling is extremely important to me
Simpletto

Offline Sperminator22

Tongue wrangling is extremely important to me
Simpletto
I've read your review of Maestra. I'm tempted to make her my next objective. She seems like a formidable kisser

Offline king tarzan

I've read your review of Maestra. I'm tempted to make her my next objective. She seems like a formidable kisser

Straight up 👅👅👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅😋

Offline Sperminator22

Straight up 👅👅👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅😋
Never mind. Catastrophic timing by me :lol:
Texted Diva. Maestra went on holiday today, they don't know when she'll be back. Looks like I need to find another superb kisser

Offline pantywetter

Wouldn't return though, next time I want a proper kisser (Tavolga or Aquamarine levels  :crazy: :wacko:)

Come back Tavolga, all is forgiven.

When she’s come back I’m going to swap my bank account for residence in her knickers  :yahoo:

Offline Sperminator22

Come back Tavolga, all is forgiven.

When she’s come back I’m going to swap my bank account for residence in her knickers  :yahoo:

Just to let you know, I have a "budget Tavolga"  :cool:
900 pounds I gathered and managed to save in the piggy bank since December. When she comes back, I will have a Overdose of Tavolga :rose:
« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 05:05:12 pm by Sperminator22 »

Offline pantywetter

Just to let you know, I have a "budget Tavolga"  :cool:
900 pounds I gathered and managed to save in the piggy bank since December. When she comes back, I will have a Overdose of Tavolga :rose:

Not a fluffy punter at all, but what a legend she is.  She could teach the current crop a thing or two about whoring. 

Anyway, sorry to take the thread off track!