Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luckystar69 - Previously Pennyred - Kingston upon Hull  (Read 1052 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5833391) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online hullad

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I see she has gone through a name change since my visit a couple of weeks ago.

What can I say, sorry I really hit the pits with this one big time this was the worst experience ever. I was at a loose end one day and made an early morning appointment, the photos looked reasonable and it was cheap enough. Fatal mistake never looked on here for info either.

Booking was easy done by AW email 45 mins later I was there in the hinterland that is Drypool parked up away from the street. Rang her for the house number and she told me it, I got the hiding behind the door bit and was let in and lead through a darkened room upstairs. Through the gloom I could make her out, frig me older then the stated 38 years nearer 48 and looked, words fail me. It is at this point that anyone with a working brain cell would have done one. I can't explain what I did, but I paid her the £100 for an hour  and she started to strip.off.

Anyone with a weak disposition should stop reading now, I actually took clothes off and she was near naked apart from some industrial looking suspenders and stockings. Large tits saggy to go with the belly. Shaved lady garden, dyed red hair with some make up not ugly,  but not a ravishing beauty either. We kissed and I had a feel.of those massive mams, light kissing and sge was soon lunging at my poor manhood who had decided that he did not really want to play. She persevered and went down on it, no that was not bad to be fair, good sucking technique and the dam thing got erect. I was soon having a rubber overcoat thrust on and off we went, missionary,  doggie and cowgirl and I popped 24 mins in. Now I only pop once and I was soon getting dressed, if this becomes an Olympic event I  would qualify easily. I was soon leaving she asked if I wanted something else, me a good kicking would be good maybe.

I was out under 30 mins from a untidy house and I shall try to forget this one, in fact in the last week I seriously thought about stopping the whole messy business. From now on staying with the regular punt, who I can rely on clean, willing, top time, looks great and cheaper ffs 

WHY
« Last Edit: May 18, 2022, 11:22:54 pm by hullad »

Offline Adoniron

Thanks for that. Just deleted her from my hot list.

Offline Tinytim

Me too,
Was in the area last week, but I cancelled late,

Saved myself !!

Thanks

Offline KerachiDope

Thanks for the review.
I’d probably settle for a B&G from her.