Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoebe - GFE - Bury  (Read 3400 times)

Offline Maxell1983

First time I have seen phoebe even though she said she used to work at sandys which I was a regular every week or so.

She is about a size 12 with massive fake gg titties blonde decent looking I’d say older than 30 but nice professional although seemed a little rushed towards the end to get me out the room.
 £20 reception and £45 gfe blow job without to phoebe with plenty more extras available but to me too dear £20 for cum in mouth when it’s usually £20 owo/cim .
Down to business deep French kissing sucking those ggs plenty of pussy licking although she seemed to want to not cum when I kept giving her clit a good lick she kept moving her pussy away although she was enjoying it , then me on top followed by standing up bending her over the bed and then sucked and wanked me until cum over tits .

Not really my type I like slender petite women but all in all she is up for it.

Offline Kool Keef

What age would you say she is?

Offline quatter11

Any idea who she was at Sandys?

Offline Access

I doubt there are many ex sandys girls left under 40..

Offline george r

I doubt there are many ex sandys girls left under 40..

still 30 in parlour age  :wackogirl:

Offline Maxell1983

She is around 37 and was also phoebe at sandys I must have some how missed her at ss as I usually went first thing for 10.30 and arrive ten minutes early to perv all the girls when they where getting ready next to reception so I knew if I wanted to see them which for the first two years or so of ss opening I can’t remember a girl who was not fit or did not provide excellent service … those where the days

Offline quatter11

I used to do the exact same thing. Book the first appointment and get their ten minutes early and eye up the other girls. The number of times I came up the stairs to see six or seven fit girls in stockings, with their tits popping out of their lingerie - seeing Amber and her amazing tits in a bikini particularly sticks in the mind and led to the first of many bookings with her.

Offline Maxell1983

Haha  I would also say her photos are not accurate and have been photoshopped or similar