Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PERFECT BODY – Chelmsford – B&S - Blatant liar  (Read 537 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6273232) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline PilotMan

External Link/Members Only

When – May 2022 –

Booking & Comms:

I messaged her and she responded pretty quickly. I asked about CIM & Anal – she says £50 extra each on top of the hourly fee of £140. We agree a booking for around 1 hour later.

The first line of her profile says “Real Pics”, which is a lie, because our UKP bloodhounds have found some belong to Roberta Duarte, a Media / Instagram Personality. I asked her about her pictures by text “are the pictures actually you”? Her response was yes 100% me.

Knowing this isn't true, I asked to speak with her on the phone. We discussed and confirmed services and re-confirmed the time. I asked her over the phone if the pictures are actually you or are they just similar to you? I tell her that I will walk if she's nothing like the pictures. They are me, she's adamant.

I know the pictures are not her but I’m thinking she must have a similarity to the profile pictures, else she wouldn’t be so adamant. Sometimes girls want to protect their identity, that’s what my little brain was telling me.

I make my way there, when I’m 10 minutes away she sends me a text message “check your WhatsApp”. I check it and she’s sent me a picture of herself. It’s a close up of a blonde girl viewed from her breasts looking upwards towards the underside of her chin, her face isn’t really visible. The face profile has quite a square jaw.

I ask her to send me a full body picture. She sends me a picture that shows her torso and the top of her legs. This is a very square girl i.e. her body goes straight down from below her armpits to her thighs, no hour glass figure here. You can also see what appears to be two small red marks at the top of both of her thighs. This reminds me of the needle marks that are left when liposuction is performed.

I reply and tell her this is nothing like the girl in the profile pictures, she just says “come and see”. Then she blocks me.

Offline PilotMan

Another boo boo by me - Admin or another helper can you change it to a Negative please.

You'd think I would know this by now 🙈
« Last Edit: May 18, 2022, 08:10:25 pm by PilotMan »