Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot.Suzanna - Newbury  (Read 2307 times)

8 review(s) for Hot.Suzanna (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline JoeyJoeJr

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Hi all, my first review, bit of a lurker so thought I'd contribute a little bit more. Any feedback appreciated. Had Suzanna on my hotlist for a while and with a bit of free time in the last month decided to arrange a booking.

Length - 1 hour - £140

Comms - No issues. Fairly straight forward. I always book in advance and confirm attendance in the morning.

Venue - Quiet private apartment in the middle of Newbury. Easy to find and park.

Looks - Suzanna is very attractive, definitely a MILF as has been described here. Pretty face, sexy MILF with great boobs.

The meet - Met Suzanna at the agreed time and was greeted by her in a lovely set of lingerie/stockings/suspenders as requested. I'm a fan of white lingerie, and often ask for it on punts but get let down so was really happy when greeted by her at the door.

She was very welcoming and very warm and friendly and easy to talk to. I'm fairly vanilla with my preferences, but enjoyed relaxing and a bit of chit chat helped put me at ease before we got down to business.

Plenty of snogging before hand. Took turns to perform oral on each other. She has a nice big fantastic pair of tits which I couldn't get enough of. Managed to get a couple of rounds in missionary and cowgirl in the hour. No hint of clock watching, felt relaxed the whole time and was offered a shower afterwards. Left with a huge grin on my face. All in all a very pleasurable experience and looking forward to seeing her again.