Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexybear4u - Fantastic!!! - Mackworth area  (Read 1257 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6049782) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Supersteven11

Booked a few weeks ago but only just had chance to do this review
Derbyshire area
Had booked for 30 min but traffic held me up and only had chance for 20 minutes, sexybear4u was come then happy to do even change the piece for me being a shorter booking. Open the door and pictures are her and facial she is very attractive, straight upstairs paper work done and off the clothes. Started off with a little bit of teasing and kissing, then on to owo good technique kept changing it around and getting  most of the way down, switched about to reverse oral which she really enjoyed and was making the right noises, moved to a 69 positions for a few minutes before on with the bag and sex in missionary sadly this is the only position I got too do as my time was almost up came in the bag and was happy with that would definitely return,

She dose only work a few days a week and it’s more daytime she did note, but can do outcall if got good notice.
 I paid £50 for 20 minutes  :D :D

External Link/Members Only

Online GingerNuts

- Include town / city in the subject.

Derbyshire covers a big area. A more specific location please even if it's only a near to.

Offline Supersteven11