Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa’s Massage x - Cardiff  (Read 3027 times)

18 review(s) for Teen Lisa xxx (11 positive, 0 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline HLJ84

Until this meet I hadn't punted in several years (although I've been tempted several times) but I was struck about a week ago with an unbearable horn and there was only one possible cure for it.

External Link/Members Only

I called around but couldn't find anyone who could meet me with such little notice until I spoke to Lisa. I haven't punted for a while but I do keep an eye on this site and AW so I knew she'd been badly reviewed fairly recently. Despite that, and largely because my dick was piloting the vessel, I agreed to £80 for 30 minutes plus £20 for a facial and made my way to Lower Cathedral Road.

She did the classic postcode only and then, after I called her to say I'd arrived, she gave me the house number (which turned out to be flats) so if you're not keen on being out on the street I'd time your visit for a quiet hour.

She hid behind the flat door when opening but I was pleasantly surprised when she stepped out. She's a diddy little thing and, to me, very pretty. Big lips, but I knew that from the pics. Great body. She took me to the room (there's a proper massage table there too) and took my cash. I had a quick shower and came back to find her starkers. Straight to business, she was on my cock and sucking away with gusto. Quite happy for me to play with her pussy. Lots of fake moans, etc. Not normally my thing but she was really going to town on my dick so who was I to complain. We moved to sex and she used A LOT of lube. I'm not as young as I once was and the lube plus the condom meant I basically couldn't feel a thing but I was able to admire the view of my cock in her pussy in a few different positions. Then, with more OWO, she finished me off onto face. Took it like an absolute champ. No turning her head or framing her face or any of those annoying tactics girls sometimes use to avoid a proper facial. I left feeling fucking amazing just about perfectly on the half hour.

It's probably worth noting that I'm not looking for a girlfriend exp. or anything like that and I'm not into kissing, etc so while for me this was absolutely a positive ymmv depending on what you're looking for. I just wanted to blow my load on a young lady face and that's what I got. Happy days

Offline walshy101

Nice review are the photos of her up to dates

Offline HLJ84

Thanks! Yeah, I'd say they're pretty good. I think she's got bigger lips than the pics. They were something

Offline val33

Holy shit, the latest AW pics make her look 10+ years older than she did last year when I saw her. She was really baby-faced before and looked young and innocent. I saw her ID card left lying on the table last year and she was confirmed as being 22 years old - now she looks like a haggard 40 year old Katie Price. What a shame.

Does she still have the extremely saggy boobs or did she get surgery on them too?