Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie Dantas - Edinburgh  (Read 7787 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6579254) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline Matrix

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

1 hour @ £160

Caught this one at the weekend in a nice flat between Haymarket and Fountainbridge.

Easy setup via text.  She was 5 mins late but no big deal.

Exactly like the pictures. Age is right as she's as fit as a butchers dog.  Lovely big, natural tit's and arse. Love my nice round extras and even better when they're kosher. Great bubble butt. Cute face. Skin like silk. Also, importantly friendly.

Speaks English quite well and can hold a conversation.

Services, whilst vanilla, were delivered enthusiastically and included fk, ow, edging, mutual masterbation (no insertion) and a damn good massage and lots of athletic fucking (from her) delivered over 2 rounds.  The oral, whilst covered, was pretty good.

Can take a length and was often flicking herself off as we fucked so that's always a plus.

Would definitely consider a return.

Offline Forthports

Her profile says “I’m hard waiting for you” hopefully she’s referring to her nipples rather than anything else..

Offline Matrix

That wall of text is complete gibberish.

Offline Shy Tot

Anyone else been able to see Sophie recently?

I’ve texted on 3 different days when she’s had a green light on (Edinburgh) but no reply at all. No reply to phone calls either.

In Dundee…

Offline Matrix

Anyone else been able to see Sophie recently?

I’ve texted on 3 different days when she’s had a green light on (Edinburgh) but no reply at all. No reply to phone calls either.

In Dundee…

Back doon in Edinburgh.

Offline Itsanaffliction

Certainly looks like she takes care of herself