Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kamila- MK- Polish Beauty- excellent punt  (Read 1659 times)

7 review(s) for sylwiaxx91 (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline funlovingguy

Have been lurking around for a polish beauty and it was my lucky day, Kamila is online, not much reviewed but went ahead with the punters itch.

Comms : Text quick reply, confirmed all the services
Loc : MK - popular hotel
Punt : Parked and messaged i have arrived, asked me to call, and she gave me the room number, open reception and no one was there, got in the lift and arrived at door. Opened the door with hiding and she is pretty, lovely face as per the pics, and eyes are beautiful. Bodywise its my type, natural C boobs but good sized ass.

Paid 80 for 30 , confirmed the services

got a feel of that ass and deep dfk , she know how to kiss and and this was throughut the punt, always similing and encouraged, she went down removed by pants and too the cock in her mouth after wetwipes, not deep bj but good suck and lick, play the flute very well.

Stripped her naked and onto the bed and scuked her booobs, went down on her, she was clean lciked that pussy and she was making moves, dont know if she cummmed.  Again more BJ and ball licking.

ASked her to get on top and i was hard as rock and she was riding me well, asked her to stop as i wanted to smash that lovely ass , got her in doggy , adjusted so i can see her in the mirror and went hard deep shot, cupping her boobs , spreading the cheeks, she was also moving back and forth. Hard 5 mins fuck and released.

She cleaned and small talk said he is from liverpool and 1st time in mk , mostly in peterbourh. Kissed good bye and left a happy man.

Will repeate for sure

External Link/Members Only