Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XMiahabibiX - Bradford  (Read 2337 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6681990) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Jayjay

External Link/Members Only

Visiting Bradford and had a last minute search around for a reliable punt. Vivastreet seemed to be a maze with multiple pages, adultwork was a little last minute to organise but found a review on this girl on the forum so thought I would give her a go.

I don’t normally punt bigger girls, prefer them skinny but on this occasion beggars can’t be choosers. Easy enough to organise with a message followed by a phone call. Location was central, seemed safe. I am not from the area but the building and apartment seemed very nice from the inside too.

Girl - curvy, size 12-14 probably correct but who knows. Facially I wasn’t amazed but her big smile and general reception made me feel at ease and comfortable with the choice made. Services inc passionate dfk, owo, sex in usual positions.

Paid £100 for 45 minutes. Was spent around 35 mins in and had a general chit chat for a while. Girl is very pleasant and genuine and I got up around 45 mins mid-convo to avoid overstaying my welcome. She sat me back down again and we continued chatting for a while.

Recently I have been sticking to Thai girls as you generally get the same reliable service. This girl definitely delivered the best overall service I have had in a long time and I will definitely return if I’m back in the area. Still prefer them skinny though!