Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Silvermonica, Central London Outcall  (Read 6423 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6145368) (22 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online a203203

URL: External Link/Members Only

Paid: £600 for 3 hours

Comms: A longish process. Originally meant to meet some weeks ago, but I couldn't make it, so went back and forth over a number of weeks over both Instagram and WhatsApp. But overall Silver's comms are prompt, efficient and clear. She was accommodating when I cancelled with notice. Met recently.

The girl: What you see in the pics is what you get. She has an additional (?) nose ring and a cool silver tooth veneer. Tall, tight bod with pert A or B cups and pale pink nipples. Great creamy white skin. Fantastic butt. Pretty face IMO with beautiful blue eyes. Oh, and tattoos. Lots of tattoos. Really well done, IMO. 

The meet: Wanted a long meet with Silver given all her great reviews here. She seems to offer what I am after, a GFE with a slight PSE twist. This is what I got. She was 20 minutes late, but that was no trouble. I was pushing for a longer meet, but she told me to start at two hours and then we can extend if we like it, which I agreed to. Asked her to bring a couple of lingerie sets and a gym outfit, but she forgot the gym set. The first lingerie set was great, however. Cut-out stockings in black that accentuated her butt and tattoos.

Anyway, it was a long meet, so some highlights:
-lots of excellent kissing from her throughout.
-"would you like to put it in my butt?" as she invited me to pound her ass. Very tight, straight in, no lube. She rode in cowgirl, then I pounded her in doggy and prone. One of the better anal experiences I've had. I don't usually go for anal... the last one was probably Mia in Shoreditch, and she isn't that tight. 
-'do you want to fuck my throat on the edge of the bed?' another invitation during foreplay and oral. Long, sloppy face fucking with no complaints.
-She brought a bag of toys including a Hitachi. Kept her on the edge while she serviced me OWO and we took turns using the Hitachi. She was desperate to cum but I didn't let her. She was dreaming up ways to cum, including me pounding her in anal in missionary with the Hitachi on.

Total time spent banging was probably 2 hours 40 minutes hours. I'm a one shot guy, so spent the rest of the 20 minutes chatting. She left on the dot, but it was very natural and not clock watching.

Would return? Definitely. Already planning the next meet, and duos. Extremely good value for money for an independent British girl who's smart, young, hot, sexually adventurous etc etc.

Offline Rayray23k

I thought she was on holiday and not available till June?

Offline Deeplove

URL: External Link/Members Only

Paid: £600 for 3 hours

Comms: A longish process. Originally meant to meet some weeks ago, but I couldn't make it, so went back and forth over a number of weeks over both Instagram and WhatsApp. But overall Silver's comms are prompt, efficient and clear. She was accommodating when I cancelled with notice. Met recently.

The girl: What you see in the pics is what you get. She has an additional (?) nose ring and a cool silver tooth veneer. Tall, tight bod with pert A or B cups and pale pink nipples. Great creamy white skin. Fantastic butt. Pretty face IMO with beautiful blue eyes. Oh, and tattoos. Lots of tattoos. Really well done, IMO. 

The meet: Wanted a long meet with Silver given all her great reviews here. She seems to offer what I am after, a GFE with a slight PSE twist. This is what I got. She was 20 minutes late, but that was no trouble. I was pushing for a longer meet, but she told me to start at two hours and then we can extend if we like it, which I agreed to. Asked her to bring a couple of lingerie sets and a gym outfit, but she forgot the gym set. The first lingerie set was great, however. Cut-out stockings in black that accentuated her butt and tattoos.

Anyway, it was a long meet, so some highlights:
-lots of excellent kissing from her throughout.
-"would you like to put it in my butt?" as she invited me to pound her ass. Very tight, straight in, no lube. She rode in cowgirl, then I pounded her in doggy and prone. One of the better anal experiences I've had. I don't usually go for anal... the last one was probably Mia in Shoreditch, and she isn't that tight. 
-'do you want to fuck my throat on the edge of the bed?' another invitation during foreplay and oral. Long, sloppy face fucking with no complaints.
-She brought a bag of toys including a Hitachi. Kept her on the edge while she serviced me OWO and we took turns using the Hitachi. She was desperate to cum but I didn't let her. She was dreaming up ways to cum, including me pounding her in anal in missionary with the Hitachi on.

Total time spent banging was probably 2 hours 40 minutes hours. I'm a one shot guy, so spent the rest of the 20 minutes chatting. She left on the dot, but it was very natural and not clock watching.

Would return? Definitely. Already planning the next meet, and duos. Extremely good value for money for an independent British girl who's smart, young, hot, sexually adventurous etc etc.

Awesome review, I wish I could keep going for over 2 hours without cumming, it's just not possible, the urge to let go is just too powerful and uncontrollable!

Online a203203

forgot to add that as i pounded her for 15-20 minutes to finish in the bag in spoons, i felt really strong contractions inside her twice as she came. have experienced this before, but never as pronounced. she really is very orgasmic. heavenly.

Offline Kinkylondongent

Did have a meeting with her planned which she had to cancel due to circumstances beyond her control.
Suggested an entire week in which to rebook but she's been a bit wishy washy . Sounds like that's her way.

Offline Griffin75

Great review OP!
She is right up there provider wise at the moment.

Offline Circusboy

She is awesome. I’m hoping to see her soon (again). Top rate girl. Her instagram page is so sexy.

Offline Carloco

Thanks OP -she sounds amazing.

I have never done an outcall, and after my recent disappointment, I am considering it -how much does it add to the total budget?

And those with experience, any tips on how to choose a hotel for this? (I am not asking for hotel names, just general guidance)  :hi:

Offline Griffin75

She is awesome. I’m hoping to see her soon (again). Top rate girl. Her instagram page is so sexy.

Agree on the insta page.

Online a203203

Did have a meeting with her planned which she had to cancel due to circumstances beyond her control.
Suggested an entire week in which to rebook but she's been a bit wishy washy . Sounds like that's her way.

Have not found her to be wishy washy in comms.

Online a203203

Thanks OP -she sounds amazing.

I have never done an outcall, and after my recent disappointment, I am considering it -how much does it add to the total budget?

And those with experience, any tips on how to choose a hotel for this? (I am not asking for hotel names, just general guidance)  :hi:

Depends on preference. I prefer nice hotels for my outcalls. Check dayuse.com and look for dayuse or ‘work from’ packages from hotel chains. This will be the best price. For overnight bookings, book on Sunday night if you can. That’s the best price usually.

Offline Carloco

Depends on preference. I prefer nice hotels for my outcalls. Check dayuse.com and look for dayuse or ‘work from’ packages from hotel chains. This will be the best price. For overnight bookings, book on Sunday night if you can. That’s the best price usually.

Thanks!  :hi:

Offline hendrix

Great review! She is awesome  :rose:

Offline Bloodymary

Definitely the best anal I’ve ever experienced.  Great arse, takes it with no lube and takes it like a champ

She’s expensive but worth the money if you can afford it

Offline Tomi91

I thought she is not available until june

Offline mrozik

Saw Silver quite few times by now and i must say shes one of the best I've seen in London, shes not in London untill June
« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 01:52:48 pm by mrozik »
Banned reason: Multiple accounts - Silver_Monica AKA Silvermonica
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fuzzyduck

Saw Silver quite few times by now and i must say shes one of the best I've seen in London, shes not in London untill June

You should do some reviews.

Offline Kinkylondongent

Have not found her to be wishy washy in comms.

Perhaps not the best way of putting my point across I'll admit .Turns out she might be moving so that might account for the indecisiveness.

Offline aanimator

Online a203203

sometimes i wonder if writing reviews is counter productive. the better the review the harder to see the girl in future, and the higher the chance of raised prices.

Offline salome

Reviews level the playing field and make the market more transparent.

That might sound a bit clinical, but I think reviews make the scene better, not worse.

Offline Griffin75

Agree on reviews being positive.
The flip side is that Monica is more difficult to book and her rates will go up. But hopefully if she starts to rest on her laurels and the quality of service goes down - she’ll get found out. (I hope!).

Online a203203

it's a net positive for UKP but a net negative for me personally...

Offline Griffin75

This is fair unfortunately. And for me as well..

Offline Billy no mates

Agree on reviews being positive.
The flip side is that Monica is more difficult to book and her rates will go up. But hopefully if she starts to rest on her laurels and the quality of service goes down - she’ll get found out. (I hope!).

I tried to book Monica even before her first review went up here, Hendrix if I remember correctly. To be fair she was difficult to pin down even then.

I recently saw and reviewed Erotic Emms who has 20+ positive reviews and I managed to get a booking with her without much issue (her comms are a bit slow).

I think it’s basically true, that if a girl gets a lot of positives she will become more difficult to book, but it’s far outweighed by the crap punts that can be avoided.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 06:08:38 am by Billy no mates »

Offline puntingking

No point trying to book her at the moment. She is not working till June.  :hi:

Offline MLawro93

No point trying to book her at the moment. She is not working till June.  :hi:

That is good. Protects my wallet for a bit longer  :D

Offline Jimmy The Gent

Game theory and The Prisoner's Dilemma, innit. If everyone else reviews and you don't review, you get all of the benefits of UKP, and your favourite girls might stay under the radar. But if everyone did that, no-one would get the benefits of UKP.

Like with The Prisoner's Dilemma, co-operation is a net positive overall.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 10:40:58 am by Jimmy The Gent »

Offline Griffin75

Game theory and The Prisoner's Dilemma, innit. If everyone else reviews and you don't review, you get all of the benefits of UKP, and your favourite girls might stay under the radar. But if everyone did that, no-one would get the benefits of UKP.

Like with The Prisoner's Dilemma, co-operation is a net positive overall.

Love it! Takes me back to my economics degree!

Offline Jimmy The Gent

Love it! Takes me back to my economics degree!

Snap! Fuck econometrics, though, no idea how I passed that module  :scare:

Offline king tarzan

Services wise totally opposite of hygiene obsessed Russian women..
I would never see a woman offering depraved service's
Sounds too depraved and disgusting to see for my personal liking
Attractive face body ruined by tattoos another reason I would avoid..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Online a203203

Depravity is why we are all here, KT…

Offline king tarzan

Depravity is why we are all here, KT…

I'm not depraved are as many others on here...
When one does standard gfe services within realms of normality

Simpletto

That's my take on it

Others each to there own
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline puntingking

Simpletto

That's my take on it

Others each to there own

Life to short to not be depraved.

Lets all be depraved.   :lol:

Only joking.  :lol:
« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 12:34:25 pm by puntingking »

Offline Rayray23k

Simpletto

That's my take on it

Others each to there own

Plenty of 🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭 for this 🐯 in the 🏞️

Online a203203

The more depraved the better… only thing is at some limit, depravity starts requiring a lot more marginal effort for less marginal pleasure

Offline Kinkylondongent

I'm booked in for June , 2nd time lucky , at her new location 🤞🏻

Online a203203

pleased about her new location. look forward to seeing her more often.

Offline puntingking

I'm booked in for June , 2nd time lucky , at her new location 🤞🏻

Can Monica do incalls now ?

Offline Kinkylondongent

Offline Laney08

Like an earlier poster I was pounding her out before the Hendrix review dropped and the ensuing hype (had my review all lined up in fact the week he posted) - back then she was available on the day depending on time of the week. Super convenient and minimal planning needed.

I'm in favour of reviews generally. And the more detailed the better. This hobby can be chronically expensive - money essentially thrown away for fuck all but some interesting memories with associated financial/health/hassle risk. Good detail to make a sensible purchase buying choice is just common sense.

That said the reviews should add something. The large amount of pos reviews in a short amount of time all pretty much saying the same thing doesn't bring a lot of value I think. Can be a bit sus as swerves into promotion territory or bragging rights for banging this years most hyped fresh new SW.

She's no doubt got a lot of going for her at the moment with her filth factor and youth etc. Reminds me of previous forum darlings like Lindsey. That level of hype comes with its own hassle factor and inevitably doesn't last. Hopefully she'll strike a nice balance and stick around for a while.

Online a203203

general question...  how many times can you see a forum darling before getting bored?