Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eve Thai Dream Mini Size Nice & Fun - Preston  (Read 2520 times)

Offline pgpgpgpg

External Link/Members Only
Current telephone: 07411755442

Background: Spotted photos on VS previously and had her on my "suspect photos" list. Proxima22's neutral review confirmed the pics so booked on the basis of YMMV and optimism re. her looks.

Booking & Comms
All comms managed by a third party Thai lady as seems to be the way with most at the moment. So very good english on Comms but not the case in person. 1 hr £120.

House in PR2 opposite primary school - so be ready for 60 kids and their teachers to be stood watching you if you visit at break/lunchtime.
She is there for another week from review date.

Looks
Lovely.
On a night out I am sure she would look exactly as her photos but even with only a small amount of makeup/prep she was clearly the same girl and cute with it.
Not far off 30 but still a little way to go (but not 22 as per the ad which no one believes anyway).
Minor childbirth stomach decorations but nothing worth a second thought.
Slim, nice figure and smiley from the off.

Services
Good company, easy to chat with and open to conversation about all sorts (but not in English). Not the first country she has visited to do this kind of work by any means so no farm-fresh girl here, but even so everything executed with a smile and willing nature. Quiet to start with but DATY is what wakes her up and then she is lively. CG best position IMO as she sure can wiggle and is a moment to watch her cute face and ample breasts in mid-flight.

Conclusion
I can see if she doesn't engage that she would be passive and dull no matter how cute. Got lucky and caught her on a good day as had a good time with her. Would I recommend? Guardedly - as previous reviewer had a very different experience and therefore service isn't consistent.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2022, 03:21:28 pm by pgpgpgpg »