Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Erotic4U - TOFTT - ugly and fat as hell, do not book - St Helen’s  (Read 2666 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6731710) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline hypoviser

I was visiting the Liverpool area and wanted to do a quick cheeky punt with a Thai.

I’ll keep this one short because there are just a few points I want to make that should disqualify her from any more of my business (and possibly others’). I hope that’s ok and I can elaborate if people have questions.

Her pics look good, deceptively good. It’s definitely her in the photos but they are photoshopped and taken from clever angles. I made the textbook mistake of being drawn in by cleavage pics that hide the stomach.

In person, she is just overweight. Ok, not obese but she looks like a typical middle aged fat housewife. If you’re a chubby chaser.. maybe you would like her. Her tits are ok, big but nothing special. She has a gap toothed smile and just isn’t pretty in any way. To top it off her house looks old and nasty.

She played with my cock and I just couldn’t get it hard for longer than 1 min and then just gave up and left. It’s my fault that I didn’t just walk in the beginning (well she was wearing a nightgown and I couldn’t tell exactly how she looked). I lost £70 and the cost of travel and time  :scare: oh well worse things happen in life and lesson learned.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 15, 2022, 01:42:39 pm by hypoviser »

Offline T13

Was this an end house on top of a ramp?
Thais tend to switch about from here if it’s the place I’m thinking of

Offline hypoviser

This was an old terraced house close to the center of St. Helens on a narrow street. Why do you ask? Just curious

Offline T13

Cos I’ve been before and was thinking of going againbut usually different Thais swapping in this house every few weeks. Sounds like u got the worst one mate.

Offline Degsy101

I saw a Thai largely there once.

Offline Degsy101

Sorry should read ladyboy. Damn predictive texting.