Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AW - Brazilian Ma - aka Bianca - Rosario Dawson lookalike - Derby  (Read 1049 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6672666) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6736449) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bops909

Having seen her mate Duda I had a look at Bianca’s profile and thought why not.

She might never be so close again.

The previous reviews also helped a lot so a big thank you to UKP members for those. It helped me knowing what to expect and how much to take the lead.

Location – same as before.

The girl: Definitely the girl in the profile. Brazilian and gorgeous in real life. Tanned, shoulder length dark hair.
Perky full enhanced boobs and a nice thick natural booty. The profile photos look to be recent and give a good idea of what she looks like now. Some topless shots in her PG for a close up of those boobs.

As we were kissing I suddenly thought of who she reminded me of.

A young Rosario Dawson.

Bianca was friendly and cheerful  with good English. We didn’t need to use translate at all and she was slightly shy and giggly which was adorable.

Started with a warm embrace and straight into some proper snogging. Didn’t hold back on the kissing and foreplay. Spun herself around so she could rub her ass up against my cock while I kissed her neck and played with her nipples.

From there I slid a hand down between her legs and soon I was stroking her pussy she was softly moaning and writhing.

We slid onto the bed and she opened her legs to let me carry on fingering her clit while she stroked my cock which led onto her first orgasm.

In all the excitement we skipped past oral so I can’t say whether it would have been OWO but she does offer facials and CIM as extras so I would assume so and it’s mentioned in her previous reviews against her previous profile.

From there on with a condom and into missionary.

Bianca (or Rosario as I was thinking at the time) does have a very expressive face so it was great to be able to gaze at the beauty beneath me and kiss her and play with her boobs.

She was making positive noises and was happy to stretch her legs out wide holding a calf in each hand.

In this position I could play with her clit while fucking her and she liked this a lot and, with her mouth open, panting softly, with her eyes rolling back, flushed face and shuddering, she had another orgasm. I could feel the squeeze on my cock as it happened.

From there I suggested doggy which was nice but I missed looking at her face so we turned back and I gathered her legs together and pounded as deep and hard as I could manage (so medium pace in reality) which she enjoyed, saying with a smile and a giggle “You’re going to kill me”.

Shortly afterwards the inevitable happened and we had time for a brief chat and a cuddle before I had a quick shower and dressed and was on my way - having shagged a celebrity.

£130 for an hour

£80 for half an hour

She quoted 2 extras - not that I did

£20 for a facial

£30 for CIM

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 15, 2022, 12:00:28 pm by bops909 »