Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lolalicious 69 - Doncaster  (Read 1736 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5610165) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline TrampZ

External Link/Members Only

I have had Lola on my hotlist for quite a while and one morning perusing AW I noticed her green light on.  I made contact and arranged a half hours meet for later that day.  She was working out of a well known establishment not that far from the Dome in Donny.  I parked in Asda and text to say I was close by.  Given a room number and walked around for the meet.  Usual hiding behind the door. Once I entered I turned around and was pleased with what I saw.  An attractive petite blonde was stood in front of me.

We got the pleasantries out of the way and got down to business, some nice DFK was enjoyed before I removed her lingerie, then kissed my way down her body to experience the delights below.  I got the impression that she was enjoying this by hearing her moans and pulling my face in closer.  After about 10 minutes I came up for some more DFK and then Lola went down on me for a nice OWO.  I could feel myself getting quite excited and asked for a condom so we could have sex.  She asked how I would like her.  I asked her to lay on her back, more or less on the edge of the bed so that I could stand at the edge and give her a good pounding, whilst holding her legs in the air.  To tell the truth the sight of me going in and out of her soon had me filling the bag and not lasting as long as I would have liked.  We made some small talk as I got dressed and then I headed on my merry way to home and the pub with a big smile on my face.

My only miff about this meeting is that I requested she wears sexy stockings, she said she travelled light and had no stockings with her.  Stockings are more or less a must for me, they make the meet so much sexier.  Anyway, I would meet Lola again, but not at her current rates.  I forget what I paid, but it wasn’t £90 for 30 minutes that she is showing now.  I wouldn’t pay that much for 30 minutes.