Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SWEET.JULY - Reading  (Read 1473 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6641178) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline penisilin

I spent half an hour with July last week and it's was mind-blowing as summarised below:

Link: External Link/Members Only

Location: block of flats in centre Reading; not the easiest to locate and a bit difficult to find parking.

Comms: very quick response, I suspect it's handled by her pimp as the English in the text is far above what she can speak imo.

Girl: definitely the one in the pic - very pretty with a sexy body - slim with big boobs, ample bum and juicy lips made for BJ. She smelt very good and her hygiene cannot be faulted, well shaven pussy.

Punt: made enquiries, was given post code n price. On arrival was given door number and buzzed in without delay. Opened the door to see July in red Victoria Secret lingerie - so so sexy. I paid my dues and got into the action. She turn on some Latina music and did a lap dance then slowly worked her way down to commence OWO which she did very well with plenty eye contact and lots of spit. Then I licked her nipples and lay her on her back for missionary which she allowed me to pump hard, she took it like a champ making all the right moans in the process. Some light lip kisses and I was done! She wiped me up and off I went.

This was our second meet, our first was a duo with Jazmin External Link/Members Only but I didn't review as it was awful. Admin please permit me to add a few comments on that. In the duo meet Jazmin was a waste of space - very unwilling to partake. All I got from her was light kisses, she won't let me fondle her boobs. The girls also talked too much as if confused on what to do next so I wouldn't recommend a duo season but perhaps Jazmin (as her reviews suggest) is great on a 1-to-1 just as July turned out.

Summary:
Very good punt with July, highly recommended. To be revisited if she's still available.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2022, 09:41:01 am by Bruizy »

Offline peestee

You should do a review on the duo as well as I am tempted. I had a few amazing sessions with Jazmin and I do like Julys appereance...

Offline penisilin

You should do a review on the duo as well as I am tempted. I had a few amazing sessions with Jazmin and I do like Julys appereance...

I'm not sure it's allowed as I think you can only review same girl once in 6 months or I may be mistaken

Offline peestee

I'm not sure it's allowed as I think you can only review same girl once in 6 months or I may be mistaken

as it was a duo I am sure you can and you have not reviewd Jasmine, or just simply add to this review as a comment.

Offline old_monk01

It appears she goes hot and cold between punts. I had poor experience so never want to go back to her. Thanks for reviewing.