Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot-Helen - Woking  (Read 1537 times)

26 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6734179) (23 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
26 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7669644) (23 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline 122jay

External Link/Members Only

I ventured to Woking from Wimbledon by train  and found it’s not an Oyster card  station, so got hit with expensive tickets. I wanted to see both Helen and Mila so messaged both early in morning. Comms were excellent but you need to message separately despite getting the same replies. Comms is good. I went for Helen first.

I’ve just read Heathen666’s review. I think she looks like a prettier version of the photo in red.

The building is very close to the station, easy to find if you take a look at Google maps and a street view. Huge building, the entrance is towards the right side of the building behind scaffolding. Easy to find. Press the flat number and the call button is conveniently marked in black marker pen. Lifts as soon as you enter. Then make your way to the flat number along a corridor, but you’ll be told not to knock.
The creaky floor will let them know when you’re there.

Helen opens the door, she tiny and no pretty. But those huge tits bursting out her top!

Yes, like the other review, couple of minutes to stash the cash and then straight into deep kissing session.  £70 30 mins, I could have spent 30 mins just dfk.

Everything on offer with extras, owo and anal. There was enough on offer without those, RO whilst she sucked me, then her on top, eventually finished with me taking her from behind, holding her tiny waist and her beautiful ass. Flawless skin, really nice tattooed back.

She’s a huge positive especially  at the price. Very friendly and fun, up for any position, perfect English.I’ll review Mila next.

Offline 122jay

She’s tiny and so pretty!

Offline advent2016

External Link/Members Only

I ventured to Woking from Wimbledon by train  and found it’s not an Oyster card  station, so got hit with expensive tickets. I wanted to see both Helen and Mila so messaged both early in morning. Comms were excellent but you need to message separately despite getting the same replies. Comms is good. I went for Helen first.

Rail ticks costing £6 or even £9.90 isn't that expensive  compared to the punt istelf is it? You can also split tickets to save an extra £1 to £2 at some times. I use contactless from Woking to Wimbledon quite regularly and their savings are automatically applied.
I wonder how much you consider a ticket is to be classified as expensive?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline 122jay

I got charged for travelling without a valid ticket, so £14. Checked online afterwards and it would have been £7.