Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot-Helen - Woking  (Read 1175 times)

26 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6734179) (23 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]
26 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7669644) (23 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline heathen666

AW profile link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £120 + 10 for owo and 30 for Anal

Communication: No problem, I wanted to see Mila but she was busy, was offered Helen instead for the time I had planned.

Physical Appearance: Definitely the girl in the photos. But these are heavily filtered and she has a lot of tattoos now.

Height: 5ft 2 maybe?

Nationality: Thai

Hygiene: Very good, no issues here

Service:

I messaged Mali to arrange a punt in an hours time but was told she was busy until the evening. But her friend Helen was free. Was given instructions to the location, building work is going on so entrance to the building isn’t immediately obvious. Once I’d found the place I was let inside by Helen, photos are heavily filtered. She has a lot more ink now too.

Agreed 150 for an hour Inc anal and owo. She went to stash the money and left me to get undressed. It took forever for her to come back but when she finally did she stripped out of her VS lingerie and joined me on the bed, loads of dfk and kissing and licking my chest. She did a very quick clean of my cock with a wipe. OWO was good, nice rhythm and depth, also played plenty of attention to my balls. She’d positioned herself so that I could play with her clit and finger her at the same time.

Helen then grabbed a condom and rode me, again well-paced and she was pretty tight. Then onto mis with me standing at the end of the bed. She loved a good pounding, especially with her legs over my shoulders. Then a quick swap of condoms and plenty of lube on her asshole and my cock. Her ass was fucking tight, took me a couple of attempts to get inside but when I did damn it felt good.

One thing I haven’t mentioned is that the room was crazy hot, she had a floor fan but that made little difference, it was like meeting a Thai in Thailand. By the time I dumped my load into the condom we were both sweating like crazy. She suggested a massage which was definitely needed. The massage itself was really good, plenty of pressure in the right places. I’d be happy to pay her for just the massage. She rolled me over and massaged my thighs and started stroking me again. Her speed was spot on, my legs were trembling when I came for a second time. Helen quickly cleaned me up and I headed to the shower on very shaky legs.

I had a quick chat with her after the shower, she’s here for another month. When I left the apartment, I checked my watch. I’d been there for just under 90 minutes.

Would I see her again: Definitely. I’ve had some good punts, but great punts like this for me are few and far between.

Offline DevilTimed

Great review.

After an incredible session with Curvy--Busty a week or so ago, I am gagging for another FAF and enthusiastic tie bird.

Added to hotlist, might check out.