Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TheToriBliss & Miss Annabelle xxx - Fabulous time - Chester  (Read 5246 times)

35 review(s) for Miss Annabelle XXX (33 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
53 review(s) for TheToriBliss (42 positive, 4 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Hollywell

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
300 for the hour
Chester rented house clean discreet but they left yesterday

Both girls well reviewed  but not together, booked torri weeks ago great comms. reading her profile it says touring  with miss Annabelle so made enquiries and booked the 3some.got there on time already had address Annabelle rang me back to say ready. I was a bit nervous even though I've done this 6/7 times but never met either girl, torri opened the door from behind when stepped forward in pretty bĺue loungeri looked gorgeous she was chatty and flirty.i was shown into the bedroom and was then joined by Anna who IMHO is stunning,and I stripped and laid on the  bed and they cuddled up either side of me and start snogging me in a three-way dfk whilst both sets of hands are on my cock, I've got a hand on both arses Torris is good but Anna's is like a young zoe, torri then sits on my face in a 69 sucking my cock as Anna licking my balls, torri has a shuddering orgasme then swap possitions,and Anna sits facing the headboard and after a while cums heavily and torri stil blowing me,on with the ppe and  Anna in missionary whilst torri playing with my balls then doggy whilst standing and snogging and fingerings torri, swap condom ad torri in doggy both girls are great at this and push back hard I then get her into missionary with Anna sat on her face and Torris legs under her arm's as she's dfk me Torris tongue makes her come again really horny as we're all in a ball of limbs,the next 15  mins  or so  was a mixture of rimming Anna who is face down with her bum in the air while getting more owo whilst playing with Torris pussy eventually  we go for a double bj and Anna comes up to snog me as torri gave me a great cim and swallowed the lot. After cleaning me up we all lay there naked both girl's very tactile and kissing me still, after abut 15 mins I said I had to go and was given more kisses and taken to the door and snogged by a naked anna. This was an exceptional meeting that I wiĺ hopefully do again soon.

Online DrG

Great review....having experienced annabelle and thoroughly enjoyed, I will definitely track them down for the duo now.....

Offline Hollywell

Forgot to mention Anna is definitely Scottish from the Highlands

Offline Fac51

Sounds a great punt 👍

These 2 have been on my hotlist for ages...I need to sort a punt with them very soon

Offline IrishAndy

Great review. I really wish they were available in Manchester. Saw Annabelle years ago and thought she was great.

One girl blonde and the other with dark hair - dream duo!

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

That sounds brilliant mate. £300 is a lot of money, but it is also one of them experiences you will remember for a long time, especially when it involves a couple of really fit birds like them.

Offline Hollywell

Its the going rate nowadays and was a brilliant meeting

Offline Mikeh38

Just for people to know both the girls profile photos are at least 10 years old, from their days working at Sandy's.

Offline george r

Great review. I really wish they were available in Manchester. Saw Annabelle years ago and thought she was great.

One girl blonde and the other with dark hair - dream duo!

tori used to be manchester based not long ago..

Offline Hollywell

Photos are apparently old but I didn't realise and I saw them this month so still a fair  reflection of them  lmo

Offline DylzzCee

Glad you had a great time mate, it is too bad TheToriBliss ghosted me on the day of my booking.

Offline Bustydusty

Glad you had a great time mate, it is too bad TheToriBliss ghosted me on the day of my booking.
I found her to be extremely rude in comms so she’s on my blacklist  - others obviously had different experiences of her
« Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 01:22:29 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline Hollywell

Yes  must have bad day's  I organised it with tori, good communication throughout flirty and fun and both great fun on the day

Offline Sweep70

shame, this seems to be unfortunate, some punters have luck in booking and seeing the WG  some do not