Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nina-1992x - Derby  (Read 1142 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5059606) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Theman1

External Link/Members Only

This was a few months back, Arrived at arranged time, but but her vibe and aggressive nature and bad attitude was a no no for me, very argumentative type and decided to walk. Would not recommend as you know the service will be terrible. Looks wise she was attractive but just knew service will be terrible one to avoid a classic Romanian.

Online Fence Post

I'm glad I've not been back. Some of these Rom's just don't get the idea you're going for a good time. I've tried a couple of the Brazilians over the last couple of months..... smart apartments.... great attitude..... great sex. The Rom's need to take note in their run down backstreet terraces.
Sorry you had a bad punt, well done for walking and better luck next time.

Offline Dipper

Have tried contacting as a plan C- or maybe D now and then. Never any response, glad you’ve confirmed my gut feeling with this one.  :thumbsup:

Online Fence Post

Theman,  you didn't steam in asking for extras off her likes list did you and upset her? Whilst a satisfying limited service was provided when I last saw her, I'm doubtful anything else off the list is available.
Unless the previous punter had already done it for you.  :D