Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sneha - Indian Relaxation Massage - currently in Hampton  (Read 2112 times)

Offline Hotspur

Any intel on this one. Had a search here but could find anything. if you click on her previous ads she's been in Hayes, Harrow, and Greenford.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Stevelondon

Hate these genetic ads that give you no information whatsoever.
Maybe hate is too strong a word.
I just wonder how they attract anyone.

Offline JASSI2404

yes, she was In Rayners Lane, Harrow.

honestly, don't waste time or money on her, had an booking with her around 4 weeks before, she didn't specify clearly about service and charges over comms.

upon reach on given add, she asked 60 for half an hour massage+ 20 for HR. so argued with her about mislead info provided by her over txt and walked away. chubby looking short girl, I didn't bothered even to reviewed. There are many others to look

Offline Leaveitout

I didn't bothered even to reviewed. There are many others to look

its this shitty attitude which costs punters when a potential loss could've been prevented by your review, not putting up a review because its negative and didn't cost you money sort of defeats the point of this place

Offline Hotspur

Thanks for the feedback guys. I agree that a brief review from Jassi would save everybody the hassle of wasting time and money

Offline LLPunting

yes, she was In Rayners Lane, Harrow.

honestly, don't waste time or money on her, had an booking with her around 4 weeks before, she didn't specify clearly about service and charges over comms.

upon reach on given add, she asked 60 for half an hour massage+ 20 for HR. so argued with her about mislead info provided by her over txt and walked away. chubby looking short girl, I didn't bothered even to reviewed. There are many others to look

:dash:

If you aren't going to do us the courtesy of a TIMELY warning then why are you here?

How many others have you not bothered to review?

Offline JASSI2404

I agree guys.. It was my bad I should have reveiwed.

It wasn't my attitude not to review it just been missed until show thread.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Here is the phone number from the Gumtree advert so if anyone who comes on UKpunting and does a search they can see there has been an negative experience reported

Sneh - 07447943068

Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125