Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: pakistanixxaisha - Heathrow  (Read 2878 times)

15 review(s) for pakistanixxaisha (9 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Deeplove

Link : External Link/Members Only

Duration: 30mins

Paid: £80

Services: OWO and HJ

Comms: all text

After seeing some old reviews of aisha, i was under the assuption she would be great, id thought we would connect straight away and she would let me fucked the day lights out of her,

i made my way to the location and everything was going great, a bit late on her replies while i was there so was just wondering around the hotel killing time, communication was more likely with her pimp.

was given the floor and door number, and was told mask down at the door.

knocked and had to wait, realised after it was because she was taking pics of all the punters at the door before entering.

straight away i was disappointed, she was no where near like the pics, a bit rough, missing fake nails and lose untied hair,

went to freshen up and came back to her on the bed unintrested, lay down for OWO and then asked her to get ontop, she said it was difficult for her, so then i asked her for a CIM and again she said thats not availble, i wanted to leave so told her to just give me a HJ.

she went at it full speed, after i went into the bathroom to clean up and she was back on her phone so i just left without saying a word, a really proud cow, probably my worse punt apart from the bait and switches.

never going back and it really put me off.

Offline arrow0404

When was this punt OP her  AW profile has been gone for a while.

Also what’s this about photos been taken . How do you know ?  :hi:

Offline Deeplove

When was this punt OP her  AW profile has been gone for a while.

Also what’s this about photos been taken . How do you know ?  :hi:

it was last year december, i saw the pics on her phone, she was checking them out while i was getting ready for the ount, full face pic of a guy with his mask down.

Offline mrbang123

Thanks for the review OP. Maybe you could have written this much earlier to warn punters that their pics were being taken?

Offline Deeplove

Thanks for the review OP. Maybe you could have written this much earlier to warn punters that their pics were being taken?

guess i should have but i think i did write it somewhere in a reply to one of her threads

Offline LLPunting

She took the photo with her phone through an ordinary spyhole without any flash?  Impressive camera performance.

Offline punting2017

Not saying the OP is lying but last time I saw this SP she was showing me old pictures of herself on her phone and i didn't notice any punter photos. Mind you most SP have 2 phones so maybe it was on her working phone.

Sorry to hear about your experience OP, when I sw her last I got the impression she way leaving the game.

Offline Deeplove

Not saying the OP is lying but last time I saw this SP she was showing me old pictures of herself on her phone and i didn't notice any punter photos. Mind you most SP have 2 phones so maybe it was on her working phone.

Sorry to hear about your experience OP, when I sw her last I got the impression she way leaving the game.

You managed to get lucky and connected really well with her, I'm not sure if she's still in the game as I haven't bothered to look back at her.

I will try taking a picture from the keyhole at my next punt and post the results, the picture of the punter was clear as day, it looked as if it was taken directly Infront, there are only two things that could have happened, either it was from the key hole or the punter wanted to show her who he was and sent a selfie, but him with a mask down was a bit a strange, my conclusion is that they keep pics so they know who's who when reviewing on here!

Offline punting2017

You managed to get lucky and connected really well with her, I'm not sure if she's still in the game as I haven't bothered to look back at her.

I will try taking a picture from the keyhole at my next punt and post the results, the picture of the punter was clear as day, it looked as if it was taken directly Infront, there are only two things that could have happened, either it was from the key hole or the punter wanted to show her who he was and sent a selfie, but him with a mask down was a bit a strange, my conclusion is that they keep pics so they know who's who when reviewing on here!

That makes sense a lot of SP are hiding ring cameras at doors and around rooms for their own "protection"... saw this once and decided to walk.

I think she's left the game for perm, when i saw here she told me that having a child and meeting a new man meant that she was leaving.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 05:19:56 pm by punting2017 »

Offline mrbang123

That makes sense a lot of SP are hiding ring cameras at doors and around rooms for their own "protection"... saw this once and decided to walk.

I think she's left the game for perm, when i saw here she told me that having a child and meeting a new man meant that she was leaving.

I saw her after she had a child, she showed me pics and also had c section scar. Didn’t get huge impression from her that she was stopping anytime soon though.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 05:44:53 pm by mrbang123 »

Offline king tarzan

I saw her after she had a child, she showed me pics and also had c section scar. Didn’t get huge impression from her that she was stopping anytime soon though.

Who the fuck in there right mind would have a child with a ho??
Paid or non-paid slapper
Sickening 🤮🤮🤮
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Strike101

Didnt realise shes still around. Might hit her up

Offline Deeplove

Paid or non-paid slapper
Sickening 🤮🤮🤮

Probably someone who saw her review on here  :lol: or someone who is after a red passport and doesn't care  :dash:

Offline king tarzan

Probably someone who saw her review on here  :lol: or someone who is after a red passport and doesn't care  :dash:

Freshi villager Pakistani/Indian/Bangladesihi manz

Offline Nz

Freshi villager Pakistani/Indian/Bangladesihi manz

Other than a judgemental/racist comment, might simply be someone that doesn't know what she really does.

Offline king tarzan

Other than a judgemental/racist comment, might simply be someone that doesn't know what she really does.

Stop being over sensitive
I'm Asian myself..I said it in a joke way...
What a poncey political correctness society we live in nowadays :dash: :dash:

Offline Deeplove

:bomb:

Doesn't know what she does ?  :dash:

She must be well loose downstairs, he must have asked her why and how she lost her virginity.

Just thinking she may have kept someone's used condom to use it for IVF  :lol:

Jokes aside, what's done is done, I think we all just need to be careful.

Offline punting2017

Paid or non-paid slapper
Sickening 🤮🤮🤮

My intel was it’s was a love struck previous client.

Nothing wrong with that btw as long as they are both happy.

Offline mrbang123

Bruh, L for the client.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2022, 10:07:38 pm by mrbang123 »

Offline Deeplove

That's cool, wish them all the best, it's good to hear about girls settling down, not many can after being in this game, they are judged pretty badly, even by us!