Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot April : Sunbury  (Read 1998 times)

47 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6093432) (38 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Deeplove

i have a ton of reviews to do today so these will will be short and sweet.

Link:

External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1 hour

Paid: £150

Services: OWO/DT/CIM

Comms: all text

So i was in the area for some work related stuff, decided i needed to meet someone so fired up my AW and i saw only April was available locally.

Sent her a text and she said she would be ready in 40mins, made my way over there, was given flat number and floor, i was hanging about early and a guy came out as soon it was close to the meet, he looks another punter or her pimp, i had to walk past him but i looked like he was a look out.

All find when i got in, i had a quick shower, came out for some tit kissing and then lay down for some OW, this was nice and she paid good attention to the ball sack.
Then i asked her to go ontop which she was having trouble doing, she was saying its a bit difficult, i then asked her to let me try missionaly and it was again difficult for her, i didnt do any position as nothing was working for her, i feel she just didnt fancy me.
i just gave up and said let me do CIM which felt good i was done in 20mins.

As im a 1 pop guy i just left as soon as i was done, i dont feel like anything after ive relased.

i was going to rate a neutral but felt as she just wasent bothered and just wanted me out ASAP

Offline dubhcarr

Thanks for the review OP sorry it did not work for you. I have had fun with this SP but at the new hiked fee I am not sure that I am going to bother. About half of this group have upped their fees and I am not following suit. Plenty of sweeties in this sweet shop.  :hi:

Offline advent2016

As im a 1 pop guy i just left as soon as i was done, i dont feel like anything after ive relased.

i was going to rate a neutral but felt as she just wasent bothered and just wanted me out ASAP

That's a shame. Maybe she thought you were from the Ukraine?

Anyhow I've seen here recently and she still gives me a 30min PND CIM for £80 as she always did.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cheers for the review. That sounds crap. She was on my list but has dropped several places now.

Offline Tun210

i have a ton of reviews to do today so these will will be short and sweet.

Link:

External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1 hour

Paid: £150

Services: OWO/DT/CIM

Comms: all text

So i was in the area for some work related stuff, decided i needed to meet someone so fired up my AW and i saw only April was available locally.

Sent her a text and she said she would be ready in 40mins, made my way over there, was given flat number and floor, i was hanging about early and a guy came out as soon it was close to the meet, he looks another punter or her pimp, i had to walk past him but i looked like he was a look out.

All find when i got in, i had a quick shower, came out for some tit kissing and then lay down for some OW, this was nice and she paid good attention to the ball sack.
Then i asked her to go ontop which she was having trouble doing, she was saying its a bit difficult, i then asked her to let me try missionaly and it was again difficult for her, i didnt do any position as nothing was working for her, i feel she just didnt fancy me.
i just gave up and said let me do CIM which felt good i was done in 20mins.

Hi,

Are you sure you saw April? bcoz she was out of the country and never returned back, just curious if its the same girl.

Thanks

Offline Deeplove

Hi,

Are you sure you saw April? bcoz she was out of the country and never returned back, just curious if its the same girl.

Thanks

she was in scotland last week according to her profile, im 100% it was her.

Offline Tun210

she was in scotland last week according to her profile, im 100% it was her.

Her profile was parked in Glasgow since last 2-3 months whilst she was away, which is what this Russian crew does(Glasgow, Jersey etc)
She was great whenever I saw her but as they say a tradesman is as good as his last job, so off my HL now.

Offline advent2016

Her profile was parked in Glasgow since last 2-3 months whilst she was away, which is what this Russian crew does(Glasgow, Jersey etc)
She was great whenever I saw her but as they say a tradesman is as good as his last job, so off my HL now.

You seem remarkably well informed for someone that hasn't posted a report for 5 months.

Offline shyleo

Seen April a couple of times in Farnborough and always been a really decent punt.

Offline Tun210

You seem remarkably well informed for someone that hasn't posted a report for 5 months.

Yes because I am repeating my punts with the ones I have already seen/reviewed mostly.
Likes of Hayley, Julie Lima and April who have been extensively reviewed and there is nothing to add.

Offline Tun210

Yes because I am repeating my punts with the ones I have already seen/reviewed mostly.
Likes of Hayley, Julie Lima and April who have been extensively reviewed and there is nothing to add.

And Yana of Massage Paradise

Offline tequilashots

It says ON HOLIDAY on her profile still

Offline advent2016

It says ON HOLIDAY on her profile still

I texted her and she said we could meet in London even though her profile says ON Holiday in Glasgow

Offline aanimator

Is this one ever coming back? She still logs in it seems. Anyone have any insider info?

Offline Good-timer

Its not April who is logging in. If you look at all these Russians who have their profile 'parked up' they all log in on the same day. Its who runs/manages this crew.