Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melissa Brooke - Outcall  (Read 4784 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5936214) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Millward85

Sadly another bad one, from a few weeks ago

After avoiding new SP for a while after previous disappointment's I spotted Melissa was available, so popped off a few emails and a few hours later she's arriving.

External Link/Members Only

Comms: a few emails and she's on the way same day all good.

The Lass: Given only a few pictures could be her only wasn't expecting the orange tan, really not my thing, but given its an outcall i cant really just walk.

The Meet: Got a decent enough blow job to start with and returned the favour, made the appropriate noises and got wet enough moved onto cow girl and switched to doggy to finish. Got a lacklustre massage afterwards for a few minutes, then she's off to the bathroom to clean up.

Was not expecting her to be getting dressed already on the way back in, so had her back on the bed for more oral on her see if it could get me in the mood. She just laid back and went silent, got wet enough but wasn't doing it for me.

She then went its been almost an hour and was now getting the rest of her clothes on and ready to leave. Given what little we had spoken about there was zero click and she had asked me the same few question several times so I was happy to be rid (reminded me too much of https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=321282.0).

Checked the time as soon as shed left 35 minutes.. what a waste of £160, not to mention went to wash up only to find the loo full of wipes and loo roll, enough to block it, given i have a fair few outcalls this is a first.

Would not see again unless you paid me

Offline conrod

Just clicked onto the AW page link :D, and under Q&A

Q. Are the pictures really you?    A. yes the pictures are really me ❤️

So did you see her 10084 and 65039? :D :D

Offline Millward85

Just had a look, and honestly cant remember if i saw that tattoo or not

Offline danno2

I always liked the look of this one, had a few comms with her. but never booked.
Then saw a bad review on another forum, about fake photos and crap service.

Offline Candyman1900

I have had her on my to do list for a while, have had tried a few times to arrange either an incall or out with no joy yet. Think I'll give up the chase and take her off my list.

Offline Candyman1900

I see her profile has gone now too lol

Offline stevedave

I see her profile has gone now too lol

Christ, that didn't take long! One red on here and she's jibbed the job in  :lol:

Online EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

I tried numerous times to get her to mine, think ukp has saved me time, effort and cash.

A punting bud once said, shouldnt be hard to arrange a shag, never a truer sentence

Offline Millward85

Her profile had gone off just after the meet so I couldn't get the link as soon as I saw her back I posted it so no one else suffer

Offline Sheffred2017

Bollocks! Got her booked for this Saturday. Booked a hotel room and everything…

A few questions…

Is she fit?

Was the sex that you had (albeit less than time paid for) decent?

Are those tits as good as they look in the pictures?

Really can’t be arsed with finding a plan B but also don’t wanna waste nearly £200 if she turns out to be a bag of shit.

Offline Fredbet

I’m invested. What happened?

Offline Millward85

Bollocks! Got her booked for this Saturday. Booked a hotel room and everything…

A few questions…

Is she fit?

Was the sex that you had (albeit less than time paid for) decent?

Are those tits as good as they look in the pictures?

Really can’t be arsed with finding a plan B but also don’t wanna waste nearly £200 if she turns out to be a bag of shit.

The tits were good, sex was forgettable, as for fit I suppose the orange put off way too much, and sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner

Offline Sheffred2017

No probs,

Thanks for the reply. It didn’t happen anyway.

Still umming and ahhing about her. She looks just my type… don’t think I’ll be satisfied until I’ve found out for myself so will probably give her go.

Cheers.

Offline Aji81

No probs,

Thanks for the reply. It didn’t happen anyway.

Still umming and ahhing about her. She looks just my type… don’t think I’ll be satisfied until I’ve found out for myself so will probably give her go.

Cheers.

Just FYI there's a report on this lady on a smaller West Yorkshire forum, and it's a pretty bad negative. The reviewer claims at least one of the pics is fake amongst what sounds like a terrible service. Hard to verify on that forum as the submissions are anonymous, but just to make you aware.

Offline Sheffred2017

Just FYI there's a report on this lady on a smaller West Yorkshire forum, and it's a pretty bad negative. The reviewer claims at least one of the pics is fake amongst what sounds like a terrible service. Hard to verify on that forum as the submissions are anonymous, but just to make you aware.

Thanks for the heads up. Appreciate that. :thumbsup:

Offline danno2

I always liked the look of this one, had a few comms with her. but never booked.
Then saw a bad review on another forum, about fake photos and crap service.

I mentioned that earlier in this post

Offline Aji81

I mentioned that earlier in this post

Ah missed that, sorry. I couldn't find any of the images on a reverse image search, but no reason not to believe the report on the other forum. It's pretty damning!

Offline danno2

She's back now, and pregnant and £200 per hour

Offline Candyman1900

She's back now, and pregnant and £200 per hour

Is it under a new aw profile?

Offline danno2

Is it under a new aw profile?

No it was on the same profile, but looks like its gone again  :unknown:

Offline viper13

No it was on the same profile, but looks like its gone again  :unknown:

It's was, I read it yesterday myself, and yes it's gone again  :unknown:

Offline akka243

Her profile appears again, with a new pregnant photo.

This massive pregnant belly is quite tempting :D (I wonder if it's real though).

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Candyman1900

Her profile appears again, with a new pregnant photo.

This massive pregnant belly is quite tempting :D (I wonder if it's real though).

Hidden Image/Members Only

I think this Sunday is her only day left working as she's due next week.

Offline Camtucker19971

I really hope non of you punters are the father of the baby lol

Offline akka243

I think this Sunday is her only day left working as she's due next week.

That's interesting! She told me she's only 8 months, and will due in late March ... Look like she's telling different things, a red flag.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 09:31:55 am by akka243 »

Offline Sheffred2017

That's interesting! She told me she's only 8 months, and will due in late March ... Look like she's telling different things, a red flag.

She’s a bit of a bullshitter in general to be fair. Tried to book with her a few times a while ago. They all got cancelled for various different reasons on her part.

Just wanted a go on those massive tits and arse but honestly trying to get something arranged with her was painful. Booked a hotel twice only to have to cancel last minute due to her bailing out.

Really ain’t worth the hassle. And definitely ain’t worth £220 an hour. Especially when most of the limited info for her on here is not exactly positive.

Offline Scuderia Fan

She’s been around for years. This is her latest profile.

Her mum works as Maddie in Lowedges Sheffield.

I believe Chessie John had some serious issues with her years ago.

She’s well known for messing people about. Avoid!