Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CandyCurvy5 - Stevenage - **Warning Racial Slurs**  (Read 4440 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5390999) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]
20 review(s) for MettaBaby (12 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
3 review(s) for MettaLady (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4876826) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

So ive seen CandyCurve a few times now, all positive punts. I fancied a big bunda so made contact, arranged a time and made my way to Stevenage.

Punt:

So, this is the first-time seeing Candy with the price increase. Once inside sorted paper work £130 for the hour, stripped and we started groping each other while dfk. On the bed she suggests reverse oral, after 5mins in this position i bust a load in her mouth. After cleaning up Shes straight on her phone, texting and taking calls, she answered 3 calls telling them Shes busy with a customer and to text. Then she goes into a rant telling me she's on edge because at the weekend a Brazilian whore at the same address got robbed, she repeatedly uses the N Word, I told her she shouldn’t use that word but that made her say it even more. Shes continues to tell me she got robbed multiple times at different locations and she continues to use the N Word. 

Round 2 started off by trying to fist her pussy in 69, but I was having some difficulty getting my whole hand in so I gave up. Candy asks me if ive had poppers before but I tell her ive heard of it but have no clue what it is/does. She explains its purpose and gets it out of the wardrobe and proceeds to sniff it, she asks me if I want to sniff but I decline. Candy then asks to try again and fist her. Straight back into 69 I applied oil and slowly and successfully fist her until she screams and orgasms.

She asks me to go for a shower because of the oil that was on me. In the shower I'm washing my bits thoroughly but she was not happy, she insists I wash again. When I was done, she jumps in the tub and starts to wash herself and insert the shower hose up her pudi while I'm standing there watching and listening to her blahblahblah, at least 7mins was wasted in the bathroom. Back in the room she's back on her phone, she thought I was going to get dressed and bounce but according to my watch I had 20mins left. She asks me what I want to do?? I ask her to rubber me up but she refused CG position, I fucked her in doggy and then missionary. I tried kissing her in missionary but I got denied, the vibe I was getting from her made it hard for me to cum again. She jumps off the bed, looks at her phone and tells me my time is run out, I look at my watch and I tell her ive still got 15mins left but she's not interested, she tells me her next client has arrived and I need to get dress and go. 

Conclusion:

Complete piss take, using her phone continuously, short changing my time, back-to-back booking. Once out the bathroom very disinterested set off a bad vibe making it hard for me to bust a 2nd pop. To top it off racial slurs, im done seeing her

External Link/Members Only

Offline DouglasReynholm

Was she saying the n words did all the robbing?

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

Her profile been updated, just noticed this

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline The_Don

She been around for some time and a number of different profiles over the years.  I considered punting her some time ago but she moved out of London and at increased her rates.

Saw her and her mate Curvychloeforu at Norwich shortly after first lockdown. Both of them are good providers, although her mate Chloe did have an NBA policy at the time.

CandyCurvy5 told me she is actually 50 yo. In person, she doesn't look it and could easily pass for early to mid-40s. She used to be in East London but said she had to relocate after she was robbed.

Former profiles:

some quotes from her profile:

I apologize in advance, but I can't accommodate new African-American negro guests. I can only receive the ones I've already received.

I am a very discrete person

GFE is guaranteed and trust me, after our meeting you won't have any regrets

Thanks for the review and warning

Conclusion:

Complete piss take, using her phone continuously, short changing my time, back-to-back booking. Once out the bathroom very disinterested set off a bad vibe making it hard for me to bust a 2nd pop. To top it off racial slurs, im done seeing her

Offline Malcolm40

Her profile been updated, just noticed this

Yeah, I once briefly dated a Hungarian lady who thought that "African-American" applies to all black people..... The look on my face once I realised she was referring to me as african-american xD! When I told her that, well, I was not American and explained it's usage she was still not convinced xD

Offline DouglasReynholm

Well there's got to be one black gang (or more) out there robbing all the hos - they can't all be lying. At the end of a working day they've got cash lying around and might not go to the cops after being robbed, so it's easy money and makes sense. Surprising how many independent girls are on their own in their flats.

Offline KerachiDope

What shit show. Thanks for the review.

Offline Supersix4

Well there's got to be one black gang (or more) out there robbing all the hos - they can't all be lying. At the end of a working day they've got cash lying around and might not go to the cops after being robbed, so it's easy money and makes sense. Surprising how many independent girls are on their own in their flats.

i've heard that and that is why the SP are wary...

Offline oneeyesnake

« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 09:03:47 am by oneeyesnake »

Offline Chandler12

I gave her a negative last year. She must see easily 10+ people per day. Her phone was constantly going off.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 05:27:33 pm by Chandler12 »

Offline KerachiDope

After this negative review I removed her from my Hot List.
Bye bye Candy.

Offline anglian

Yes. This has been going on for years. Perhaps some WG’s fear that one might book her just to have a look around and suss out her security before coming back with his friends to rob her?

Offline lillythesavage

It is not only black guys that are happy to thieve from WG,s, as I know only too well.

Why do you think there must be " 1 gang" committing these offences ? A single punter is likely to as well and they are not all black. Good and bad in this world from every divide.

Offline DeadFox

Oh no - not racisms.

13 do 50 get over it.

Offline DomUK

Shocked I use to see her in Ilford and she was really good back in the day, didn’t get the vibe she was racist back then but wouldn’t put it past her or anyone tbh. Funny she never said anything when I was doing her  :lol:

Offline DouglasReynholm

Shocked I use to see her in Ilford and she was really good back in the day, didn’t get the vibe she was racist back then but wouldn’t put it past her or anyone tbh. Funny she never said anything when I was doing her  :lol:
That was before she got robbed. When you search Adultwork you see it again and again, "I don't see black men". Someone should investigate and find out the truth.

Offline DeadFox

That was before she got robbed. When you search Adultwork you see it again and again, "I don't see black men". Someone should investigate and find out the truth.

There's a lot of Hatchlings pretending that they have no knowledge of the world and therefore all is well.

Offline DomUK

Getting robbed doesn’t excuse racist behaviour if she doesn’t want to see black guys don’t but keep vile slurs out your mouth

Offline Putin

Getting robbed doesn’t excuse racist behaviour if she doesn’t want to see black guys don’t but keep vile slurs out your mouth

Exactly, and also she's 50 years old and not 36 as shown on her profile.

Although she looks good for her age.

Offline Johnnyx

Hungary is not known for having a progressive society, generalisation I know, but its re-inforcing belief

Offline king tarzan

Hungary is not known for having a progressive society, generalisation I know, but its re-inforcing belief

They have fit hotties though...
I've had a few women swear at me in there mother tongue..
My response was back in Punjabi..
To avoid verbal escalation..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac