Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nervous first timer who to see?  (Read 1720 times)

Offline Timon1990

Right chaps I've been lurking for a whole and I have an opportunity to take the plunge
I've done a lot of reading, used the search bar etc but thought I'd post here before pulling the trigger.

Raven from portfolio has taken my interest, I know she is full on but a few members have said she can also calm this down and pretty chilled to talk to etc and her enthusiasm might be what I need.

Any other recommendations that i should look at?

Offline WelshMichael

What areas can you get to? How much are you looking to spend?

Offline clevertrevor

If you see raven as a first punt then 95% of future girls wont be as good.
I'd recommend someone like Olivia,
External Link/Members Only
She's  a great girl if you don't mind a more mature woman

Offline Lewis

Right chaps I've been lurking for a whole

Surely you mean hole?  :D

Offline h34

+1 for Olivia for a first timer.  She'll guide you through it, throw in some relaxing massage too.  You won't feel as nervous with the urge to put on a performance.

Offline bazingaboy

Lileth if you can arrange a meet.
She only seems to be available sporadically these days.

Very chilled and lovely girl who will put you at ease.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 04:28:30 pm by bazingaboy »

Offline Bonio

Olivia has a hell of a figure on her. A 20 something would be proud.

Offline SALIBA

I've been meaning to see that Olivia myself for the longest time. Might actually take the punt now.

Offline notcalledchris

Welcome to the world of punting.  I am sure you will have a blast.

As for choosing a whore to enjoy your first time in, that is quite a difficult question.  Part of me is tempted to simply say choose someone who you fancy and who is reported as giving great service.  Raven, Eva, Kelly, Natalia at Portfolio would all meet that criteria.  I'd be tempted to tell them it is your first time and let them take the lead.  I get the impression that maybe Eva or Natalia  especially are intelligent and experienced enough to ensure you have a good time.

Top tips:
It is not a date.  It is all about the fucking and sucking.  You are hiring someone to get you off

Regular STI testing is strongly advised.  More info elsewhere on this forum

Make sure you review

Don't overthink things.  Just get in there and have fun

All the best
« Last Edit: May 12, 2022, 01:27:10 pm by notcalledchris »