Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot-Helen, Woking  (Read 5536 times)

26 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6734179) (23 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
26 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7669644) (23 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Dead Wood

Phwoar!  This was a fabulous little punt.   Thanks to dubhcarr and others for flagging this girl up. 

Good clear coms via text.  Little hiccup right at the death, which meant I was five minutes late getting the green light to enter. 

Events conspired against me, and I was strapped for time.  I pretty much always go for 60 minutes these days, but this time I booked 30 minutes at 6pm, I was late getting inside the flat (around 6.05pm) was ‘up to my nuts in guts’ by 6.15pm, and leaving the block at 6.25pm as I needed to be elsewhere.

She is in that big block behind the Chinese massage place.  Flat fit for purpose – I did a wrong turn out of the shower and ended up in a big sitting room which looked very lived in.

I said I was short of time to Helen, I had a quick shower, and then we were going at it like knives within moments of me exiting the bathroom.

She is a teeny tiny little thing, giant tattoos on the back, big, firm bolt-on boobs.  I’m going to say early thirties?  Pretty enough for me. 

Rough kissing was on offer, vigorous fingering including fingers inside while we both were both still standing – very sexy - even a little ‘faux choking’.  Plenty of attention to my nipples.  A furious pounding in doggy and missionary – she can really take it.   Very sexy. 

Was this in fact my first ‘Pump and Dump”?  If so, I like very much.  £70, oral ‘with’.  Obviously, I kinda overpaid, but that was my bad.  I paid £80 last week for an hour of massage and masturbation 100m away last week.  That was fun, but this was far, far more exciting.  I wonder if she offers a good massage as well as a dirty fuck?  I shall try this next time.   

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Offline tp69

Nice review. I saw her flat mate last week and really enjoyed her. Helen sounds nice. Might try booking them back to back.

Offline dubhcarr

Thanks for the review OP I am glad you enjoyed her.  :hi:

Offline Dead Wood

I gave Helen a proper, unrestricted 'seeing to' this morning.  Fabulous.  All sorts of positions – I even picked her up at one point and fucked her while standing up.  I've not done that for years.  She is a dirty old man’s dream.  £80 for 30 mins.  I paid £10 extra for OWO. 

I followed another punter into the block (and into the flat, at a distance, as there are two girls working there).  And as I left, another rather furtive looking middle-aged man was getting buzzed into the block.  Sunday mornings are clearly where it is at for Woking punters.  I guess we don’t go to church anymore, the Full English is not ‘Heart Healthy’, our wives are all out at Pilates/the book club/Costa Coffee, so we blokes are forced into the welcoming, sensibly priced arms of the local Thai hooker.  :)

Next stop for me will be Helens flat mate.  Happy days.

Offline DevilTimed

Excellent reviews. Added to hot list.

Offline tp69

I gave Helen a proper, unrestricted 'seeing to' this morning.  Fabulous.  All sorts of positions – I even picked her up at one point and fucked her while standing up.  I've not done that for years.  She is a dirty old man’s dream.  £80 for 30 mins.  I paid £10 extra for OWO. 

I followed another punter into the block (and into the flat, at a distance, as there are two girls working there).  And as I left, another rather furtive looking middle-aged man was getting buzzed into the block.  Sunday mornings are clearly where it is at for Woking punters.  I guess we don’t go to church anymore, the Full English is not ‘Heart Healthy’, our wives are all out at Pilates/the book club/Costa Coffee, so we blokes are forced into the welcoming, sensibly priced arms of the local Thai hooker.  :)

Next stop for me will be Helens flat mate.  Happy days.

Wasn't me this time, Sunday is my day of rest  :D :D 

Jessy still hasn't forgiven me for breaking her shower, mentions it whenever I walk through the door  :(

Offline Dead Wood

Jessy still hasn't forgiven me for breaking her shower, mentions it whenever I walk through the door  :(

Lol

Offline Dead Wood

I booked her again yesterday (yes, gents, I've got the 'Helen Fever') leapt on a Woking bound train, then re-read the text she sent me, and realised she has moved to Swindon.  :rolleyes:

Offline tp69

I booked her again yesterday (yes, gents, I've got the 'Helen Fever') leapt on a Woking bound train, then re-read the text she sent me, and realised she has moved to Swindon.  :rolleyes:

Yea noticed that, I was planning to see her Friday as well.

Should've given Jessy a call. I saw her yesterday, she was in top form as always.

Offline Dead Wood

Indeed.  Actually, I plan to give Olive/Curvy-Busty a try out tomorrow.

Do we have any intel on these rotations to Swindon/Bracknell etc?  is it days/weeks/months...?  I recall Jessica was in the midlands for quite a while earlier in the year.

:hi:

Offline tp69

Indeed.  Actually, I plan to give Olive/Curvy-Busty a try out tomorrow.

Do we have any intel on these rotations to Swindon/Bracknell etc?  is it days/weeks/months...?  I recall Jessica was in the midlands for quite a while earlier in the year.

:hi:

Jessy isn't part of the rotation. She was showing me her paperwork yesterday as we were talking about bank accounts. She pays her rent for 6 months in cash upfront and the flat is in her name.

Looks like Zoe and Olive are rotating now. I guess Helen and Mila are perhaps rotating with them so they are perhaps in a group. Will have to ask them how it works next time.

BTW - Olive can be shy at the start, but she's lovely and has good skills. I've read a few reviews lately of her that didn't go particularly well.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2022, 12:00:25 am by tp69 »