Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Dream Eve - Vivastreet - Huddersfield  (Read 2569 times)

Offline proxima22

External Link/Members Only

Comms: very slow to respond, took multiple attempts to get an answer

Venue: terraced house on a main road but at least the door is round the back

Girl: very cute, small and slim, with a big firm pair of enhanced tits, very well done, no scars. She was clean and smelled good. Nice smooth tanned skin. Profile photos accurate and recent. She has what looks like a small cesarean scar and a tiny bit of post pregnancy belly but theres plenty of better areas to look at! Also has huge whole back tatoo.

Rate: £70 half an hour

Punt: I went purely for her looks and was not disappointed on that front. She's very attractive and it was a huge turn on being with her.

However, she is boring as hell. She barely spoke, she didnt smile and I may as well have been shagging a sex doll to be honest as she didnt react to anything except RO when I managed to get a few moans out of her. The rest was silence. Its testiment to her looks that I managed to keep it going without any response at all from her! So she seemed to enjoy RO, she did some quick OW which was meh. Then onto mish and doggy until I filled the bag. She was very submissive and compliant but I definately need a bit more feedback and interaction! All in all I was there 25 mins.

I'm not giving a neg because to me at least, her looks were enough for me to enjoy it but she needs to up the effort really and I think other punters might not be as forgiving.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 07:49:57 pm by proxima22 »

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

I'm getting a bit confused now as there seems to be a few hot Thais by the name 'Yuri, mini-sized Fun'. 

I read a handful of amazing reviews about this Yuri and she's near the top of my 'to shag' list.  (pictured).

But now seems I must tread carefully so as not to get the £70 bore-fest version.    Cheers for the review of this one Mr P22.. :drinks:

External Link/Members Only    or    External Link/Members Only

Offline pgpgpgpg

Thanks for the review. Have to claim confusion as well.

I was intending to head over to Sharoe Green, Preston to see this one tomorrow who matches your photos.

External Link/Members Only

When did you see your 'Eve' please? :)

Offline frankc

I'm getting a bit confused now as there seems to be a few hot Thais by the name 'Yuri, mini-sized Fun'. 

I read a handful of amazing reviews about this Yuri and she's near the top of my 'to shag' list.  (pictured).

But now seems I must tread carefully so as not to get the £70 bore-fest version.    Cheers for the review of this one Mr P22.. :drinks:

I've seen sexy oriental at least 4 times in Manchester and again this week in Huddersfield, if you want to see her, its best ringing the number from the AW profile page you posted.....she's fit as fuck and definitely not boring

Offline pgpgpgpg

Just to clarify....Eve is in Preston (was in Huddersfield).
Photos as per OP post but link as per my post.

The other one seems to have gone already........pace of change!

Met Eve - will post review later. Very different experience to OP so YMMV.

Offline proxima22

Yeah for some reason the profile address still referred to Yuri but the girl was listed as Eve.

I've seen the Yuri in your pic 3 times over the years, cant remember if I reviewed her or not but shes still very close the top of my favourite list. She's always been very chatty, flirty and affectionate as well as being very active in bed! So completely opposite experience to Eve.

It can get confusing with all these "mini size Thai dream girl" profiles, I would recommend going by the profile pics as these have always been accurate in my experience - its always been the girl in the pics.

Good luck and happy punting!