Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicol28xyz - Hillingdon  (Read 1471 times)

19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6305102) (15 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5283969) (12 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline harryrambo

Nicol28xyz

External Link/Members Only

Late feb 2022, Half hour - £70 (I had plans to stay for an hour before I saw her)

Comms- Fine, call not preferred, texts exchange, discussed requirements, DFK, OWO... agreed, postcode sent..... close to Hayes main high street

Girl- Hungarian, must be in her 30's (mid)- very short I think shorter than 5' .... she was wearing a massive heels footwear (at least 4-5inch) ...her Hygiene was not good in my opinion. she was wearing a blue single piece, i think that pic is somewhere in reviews.

Action - Upon entering, first of all I was underwhelmed by her look and cold response. I was in mood for one hour but seeing her and her behaviour, I thought a smaller damage is better, I opted for half hour. Money paid...
She didn't even initiate anything and said take off clothes and lie down on bed  :scare:..
I wanted at least some kissing beforehand so asked her for that in standing... she came closer and we started kissing, this is where this punt went super negative- in my opinion she should have had a shower and shave.... yes i mean it.
her hair was stinking.. it needed proper clean.
when i felt her, i could feel small sharp hair all over (if you know what i mean) this happens when you dont shave/wax for some time...   

god that hair smell was off putting...

I asked for OWO...
On bed... she complained about my size (larger) - anyway started that, below average...

i was in hurry to off load and on my way... asked for dom...
god from then on she was not comfortable in any position, kept changing it... (her behaviour was appalling)

I somehow came....
I usually take a shower.. this time just a wash. Put on my clothes on and I was off.... in time - 20 mins max... a proper shower as soon as I got back in my place

Not a good experience...
Perhaps I have had a spell of bad punts .....may be...

All the good WG's have gone and now only the horrible shitty ones are here.... this one was one of them...

« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 02:00:33 pm by harryrambo »

Offline Mario7769

That sounds absolutely vile...

Nothing is more disgusting than a dirty and or unhygienic woman. It is the ultimate turn off in a woman in the physical aspect?

Offline PatMacGroin

Sorry to hear you had such a shocker.

I'm not massively surprised about her lack of effort to present herself well. In my review I said "she might not be as fastidious about some aspects in person compared to a professional photo shoot, like shaving her legs and having a recent hair-do." I didn't notice any hygiene issues or bad smells, but there was a day or so stubble on her legs and bikini line. Also, her hair didn't look like she had made any effort to glam up, but it wasn't awful.

I thought I might have caught her on a bad day. But by the sounds of this I might actually have seen her at her best.

I am surprised about her attitude though. Her attitude with me was the one thing that pushed my review from a Neutral into a Positive. She seemed very keen to make sure I was happy, asking me what I wanted and putting effort into the action.

Maybe things went down hill even quicker when she realised you weren't keen? Changing an hour booking to half an hour has to dent her ego. Make her less inclined to put in the effort. In a situation like that you might be better off walking altogether, trying out a plan B option.  :unknown:

Offline Kevin Boss

Dang was planning to visit as well this week  :dash:  :dash:  :dash: I wonder if she was having an off day but then again is no excuse for that sort of shit service.

Offline harryrambo

Sorry to hear you had such a shocker.

I'm not massively surprised about her lack of effort to present herself well. In my review I said "she might not be as fastidious about some aspects in person compared to a professional photo shoot, like shaving her legs and having a recent hair-do." I didn't notice any hygiene issues or bad smells, but there was a day or so stubble on her legs and bikini line. Also, her hair didn't look like she had made any effort to glam up, but it wasn't awful.

I thought I might have caught her on a bad day. But by the sounds of this I might actually have seen her at her best.

I am surprised about her attitude though. Her attitude with me was the one thing that pushed my review from a Neutral into a Positive. She seemed very keen to make sure I was happy, asking me what I wanted and putting effort into the action.

Maybe things went down hill even quicker when she realised you weren't keen? Changing an hour booking to half an hour has to dent her ego. Make her less inclined to put in the effort. In a situation like that you might be better off walking altogether, trying out a plan B option.  :unknown:

Quoting the whole post here as there are few points-

I think apart from her hair and smell, the main point was her attitude... No, I don't think that changed with me changing time duration (because it was never decided at the time of confirming the booking). May be I seriously caught her on a bad day...
I should have walked - 100% - I stopped thinking perhaps and was trying to salvage my sunk cost (not money here but the whole effort + excitement for punt) - This is a lesson learnt ... never ever this will happen again..
If a WG is like this or behave like this, walk away happily....

What baffles me is that she is in business where people are coming to her for her body/looks... bloody take care (like a proper shower) of it or at least invest some time...

This is worse than Romanian WG who are worst service providers...

More I think about it, more I get angry and beat myself for not walking...

Offline Deeplove

Quoting the whole post here as there are few points-

I think apart from her hair and smell, the main point was her attitude... No, I don't think that changed with me changing time duration (because it was never decided at the time of confirming the booking). May be I seriously caught her on a bad day...
I should have walked - 100% - I stopped thinking perhaps and was trying to salvage my sunk cost (not money here but the whole effort + excitement for punt) - This is a lesson learnt ... never ever this will happen again..
If a WG is like this or behave like this, walk away happily....

What baffles me is that she is in business where people are coming to her for her body/looks... bloody take care (like a proper shower) of it or at least invest some time...

This is worse than Romanian WG who are worst service providers...

More I think about it, more I get angry and beat myself for not walking...

I think this one has some issues, she's not all there sometimes and gets angry pretty quickly, we agreed on a few things and she just started rolling her eyes at me, I was about to walk and she flipped her on switch.