Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a decent massage Mansfield/Chesterfield  (Read 1796 times)

Offline Newtothisstuff

I'm up near Mansfield/Chesterfield soon and I'm probably going to need a decent massage when I get up there. I'll be driving the work van to bring equipment up to set up the new offices. That van is just nasty. After several hours sat in what is probably the most uncomfortable seat fitted to a vehicle, I think a massage might be a good idea.
With lockdown and other stuff going on - I've been away from punting for a couple of years... I'm still not sure if I want to return...  so thought I might try somewhere that offers HE. A proper massage is the reason for going. I would like to keep my options open though. In case I decide to start punting again.
Any suggestions? The only one I'm aware of in the general area is a woman in New Ollerton. I don't know much about her either.
Also - what's the etiquette? Do you wait and see if a wank is offered? Or is there some cryptic codeword that I'm supposed to ask for? I always booked straightforward punts, so I was used to just asking for what I want.
Thanks.

Offline Notts bloke

Rileylee is doing massages now in Mansfield.

There is a massage shop in chesterfield on Brampton but I can't recall the name. Fei something or other.

I have seen talk of an old bird chucking reiki waves at your bellend in Mansfield Woodhouse too

Offline Newtothisstuff

Rileylee is doing massages now in Mansfield.

There is a massage shop in chesterfield on Brampton but I can't recall the name. Fei something or other.

I have seen talk of an old bird chucking reiki waves at your bellend in Mansfield Woodhouse too
Thanks. I forgot about the one in Chesterfield.  I'm almost tempted to find out about the old bird in Mansfield Woodhouse - just because it sounds so odd it's almost worth going just to see how weird it is? Lol

Offline sparkus

Can't help but Mans feeled and Chest too feeled seem like hopeful locations.

Offline Henry767

Can't help but Mans feeled and Chest too feeled seem like hopeful locations.

:D :D not to mention Udders feeled..

Offline nwluvit

:D :D not to mention Udders feeled..

But that's further North - not as far as Cock er mouth though!!

Offline mega

Thanks. I forgot about the one in Chesterfield.  I'm almost tempted to find out about the old bird in Mansfield Woodhouse - just because it sounds so odd it's almost worth going just to see how weird it is? Lol

See https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=321064.msg3347351#msg3347351

Offline Beans1234

Offline Newtothisstuff

No. I left it a bit late. I was going to try Phim in Ollerton but she was already booked when called.
I'm back again next week to get the contractors back on schedule so I may try again. At least I won't have to come up in that bloody van again.