Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashley_Morgan - Dundee  (Read 4499 times)

10 review(s) for Ashley_Morgan (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Online Davey Dykes

Work finds me in Dundee with a little time to spare so I fire up AW more in hope than expectation. Not a lot takes my fancy but I click on Ashley's profile as I've fancied her for years and against the odds she has a space when I'm in town so get in touch to get things sorted. Comms all great from here on in mainly by AW mail followed by text on the day to confirm and a few last minute details.

Location is a flat in Lochee not a million miles off the Kingsway. I'm not especially familiar with Dundee but found it easily enough.

In I get to be greeted by the women herself and I'm not displeased with what's presented to me at all. Personality wise she's friendly and easy company.

This ended up being an oral only meet at my choice as I was enjoying it so much, OWO, RO, 69,rimming on her, CIM.

Payed £140 for the hour and left a happy bunny.

Would I return? Well I have a genuine reason to go back and shag her so when I'm back in town and the stars align I would say it's a fairly safe bet.

Offline ik8133

Good review, thanks for posting.  As an all round WG, she does tick most, if not all of my boxes.  I need to revisit her again. 

Offline mattmugwump

Great review, she's been on my list for ages... now I just need to get to Dundee and for her to be available at the same time

Offline oddson1970

Great review, she's been on my list for ages... now I just need to get to Dundee and for her to be available at the same time
best of luck with that....she seems to be fully booked weeks ahead

Offline mattmugwump

best of luck with that....she seems to be fully booked weeks ahead

I know... I finally had a date that I could make it to Dundee and she's not available that day :dash:

Offline dubhcarr

Thanks for the review OP glad you enjoyed. It's years since I've been in Dundee so what is the parking like and is the appt a new type block? I'm driving there soon and fancy a punt with Ashley  :hi:

Online Davey Dykes

There was plenty of parking. At a guess the flats would've been built around the 50s or 60s going by the styling. If you're looking for a modern waterfront developement you won't be finding it here.

Offline Abdhal

Looks like you need to book well ahead.  :unknown:
Going by her May availability, she is off, or fully booked.  :crazy:

Offline ik8133

Looks like you need to book well ahead.  :unknown:
Going by her May availability, she is off, or fully booked.  :crazy:

I think you can be lucky and get a short notice booking, and she may get cancellations, so worth giving her a shout.

Online big-al93

I think you can be lucky and get a short notice booking, and she may get cancellations, so worth giving her a shout.

Always worth asking on the off chance, but don't get your hopes up too high.