Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: horny.Stacey - Darlington  (Read 3787 times)

Offline trainspotter

Hi  everyone

Anyone have any info on this girl? Search on here has revealed nothing and not much AW feedback either.

External Link/Members Only

Thanks, TS

Offline The Man from Del Monte

She looks good.
She's in Hull now unfortunately.

Offline trainspotter

Yes - she did look good. That's why I enquired. She must just have been visiting which explains why I hadn't noticed her before.

Offline Shitehawk

She appears to be back in Darlington. Anyone have any info?

Offline daveev

She appears to be back in Darlington. Anyone have any info?
She'll be working same place as  horny crystal, took my mate was a romanian, profiles look to alike so be careful if you are expecting a english lass.

Offline Kev3773

She'll be working same place as  horny crystal, took my mate was a romanian, profiles look to alike so be careful if you are expecting a english lass.
Looked at her AW feedback and several mention she is English/British a bit strange imo.
Then checking there feedback, it's mainly for Roms  :unknown: so buyer beware  :hi:

Offline Lamnguin

I'm very dubious about this one. My spidey senses suggest that either she isn't English or that she's just a PG seller. £100/hour looks too good to be true for an English girl on Teesside.

Offline sesalovdarlo

Looked at her AW feedback and several mention she is English/British a bit strange imo.
Then checking there feedback, it's mainly for Roms  :unknown: so buyer beware  :hi:

This. Who writes reviews and mentioned nationality. Also many links to roms if you follow reviewers and reviews left for them etc.

Offline pythago

+1

My brain doesn't work right now, perhaps I might have even seen her ages ago - and obviously forgot as I never reviewed here nor on aw. Sorry about this.

Assuming this was her:
I vaguely seem to remember it now as her friend (now "Ruby", probably "Crystal" before) seems always to travel with her.

While being in full action so called Ruby walked into the room, speaking loudly something in Romanian. I reached out for those tits, as they looked artificial but tempting. Was even tempted to book her because of those tits. But Ruby's attitude was shit.
If I remember correctly, Stacey was passive, but not with this shitty attitude Ruby had. Forgettable punt, weird experience.