Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss.Sexy.Bella - Glasgow  (Read 4295 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5077957) (10 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline CrespinWolfe

External Link/Members Only

This was a 30 minute booking - £90 + £10 CIM.

Comms were by text and were all clear and precise.

The meet took place in a Glasgow city centre hotel used by many girls. Large enough that you can be anonymous and unnoticeable.

Bella looked exactly like the pictures and her stated age of 22 seemed about right. Was very impressed with how she looked physically. Facially attractive and a very nice body - about a size 10.  She reminded me of a young Alexis May but with smaller tits. Her pussy was shaven and as someone else has already commented on, she has very big fanny lips.

I had a quick shower to freshen up and by the time I emerged was already at full mast because I found her so attractive - this very rarely happens for me.  We then started with some kissing. Not DFK, but still very nice.  I explored her small but firm tits with my hands and tongue as she started wanking me off.  Next we got on to the bed for some owo. There was already precum running down my cock, but this didn’t deter her and straight into her mouth it went. Her technique was slow and sensual, just the way I like it. Next I returned the favour, licking her pussy which got wet very quickly. She was very fresh and I could have done this for hours if time wasn’t an issue. On went the flunky and I fucked her doggy style. Her pussy is pretty tight and I had to really concentrate on not cumming too early.  I had a great view of her firm ass and well proportioned body as I slid it into her. I then flipped her over and fucked her in miss while we had a nice snog. Despite my efforts to try and prolong the proceedings, I was just too turned on by this girl and realised the inevitable sticky end was approaching. I whipped the Jonny off and filled her mouth with a huge load of spunk which she willingly took. She darted off to the bathroom to spit it out and I had a quick clean up.

Stayed for a chat for a while afterwards and then was on my way. In addition to the action I found her to be a very nice person and enjoyed my time with her. She might be a bit vanilla for some but is probably ideal for anyone looking for a bit of GFE.

Nowadays I normally don’t make a second visit to ladies I visit because part of the attraction of this hobby for me is getting to fuck a new girl every time. However in this case, I enjoyed my visit so much that I would consider a re-visit, possibly even for longer next time.

Offline Clattypats

Nice review  :thumbsup:

One I've definitely thought about booking as like the look of her from pics... Only thing that originally put me off was no kissing on LL, but having read reviews (and subsequent comments also) if she does kissing to some degree then I'm not that put off :hi:

Offline CrespinWolfe

Nice review  :thumbsup:

One I've definitely thought about booking as like the look of her from pics... Only thing that originally put me off was no kissing on LL, but having read reviews (and subsequent comments also) if she does kissing to some degree then I'm not that put off :hi:

Yes the kissing was probably as close to DFK as you can get without using tongues, if that helps.

Offline Clattypats

Yes the kissing was probably as close to DFK as you can get without using tongues, if that helps.
Thanks for that  :hi: Aslong as there is some form of kissing I'm ok with that...

Offline Glasgow28

She looks fantastic. Added to the hotlist cheers for the review