Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Excuses for no Shows  (Read 1142 times)

Offline Justincredible

It seems to be getting much harder to arrange a decent punt in the North East than a few years ago
I would love to hear of the most common and the most unlikely excuses you guys have been given for not turning up or not being available
I will start the list with..
I lost my dog and had to look for him
My brother fell off the roof
My phone went dead
I fell asleep

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
It seems to be getting much harder to arrange a decent punt in the North East than a few years ago
I would love to hear of the most common and the most unlikely excuses you guys have been given for not turning up or not being available
I will start the list with..
I lost my dog and had to look for him
My brother fell off the roof
My phone went dead
I fell asleep
You must have a far longer list than that, going off your post history you must get excuses every time you book, do you actually punt.   :unknown:

Offline Justincredible

Yeah I punt a lot but I just don't check in here very often and yes the list is probably longer cant remember them all
Have you had many outrageous excuses ?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Yeah I punt a lot but I just don't check in here very often and yes the list is probably longer cant remember them all
Have you had many outrageous excuses ?
Only from members who use the site for their own benefit and by their own admission punt a lot but can't be arsed to give anything back by way of reviews.

Offline JasonsAllRound

Two I’ve had are:

I’ve got a plumber coming to look at a leaking sink
I’ve got a delivery coming

Offline Aldebaran

Number 1 favourite in my experience has to be "My mother/daughter/sister were rushed into hospital" and if you even dare to suggest that they could have sent you a courtesy text to cancel you get "I was far too upset to think about things like that!"

Offline Fragilehand

I've had I'm having my hedge cut. And she really was as she had moved the booking by an hour and there were leaves everywhere when I turned up

Offline hec123

over the years most used landlord has shown up
had the
plumber s here
car broke down
kids took bad
slept in
av come on
boyfriends turned up
had to many to mention

Offline The Outsider

Ah yes, the old "my brother fell off the roof" line. Do they really think we'll fall for that?   ;) :lol:

I'll add the following:

Thrush
Friend in need
Period started
Didn't hear the doorbell
Fell asleep
The traffic was bad (This was for an incall to her own flat!)

Offline dexpunt

I once had a SP not answering calls whilst I was outside the venue. I could see that the door was slightly ajar and as I had travelled a fair distance I decided to venture in after about 15 mins

Once inside I saw her stark naked with an empty bottle of gin next to her. On the bedside table was a considerable amount of cash............

Before anybody says anything I did the gentlemanly thing and left locking the door behind me