Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanessa Butler - Belfast  (Read 2928 times)

Offline Kdogg2021

Offline frankcastle

Have a feeling I posted asking the same question. Also emailed her about her being in Belfast and she never replied but then changed her location to I think Newcastle or somewhere north England. I definitely be tempted myself

Offline Roman77

Was tempted but then saw the dreaded word ‘bareback’. Pity as she looks quite hot.

Offline johnny34

External Link/Members Only

With this link you get the reviews underneath the post  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 02:26:11 pm by johnny34 »

Offline 20jay

I had her on my to do list as well but as looked closer to her pics it seems that she had a bad boob job or reduction. You can see scars from her nipples to underboob, so the "don't touch em" attitude is likely. Also her nipples look unnatural. I'm not in mood to find out for big money what the story is ....  :timeout:

Offline ardsman99

Her profile has changed to Belfast again. I have messaged her, I didn’t get a reply the first time so I’ll not hold my breath this time

Offline evilsooty998

I messaged her last time and zero reply.

Noticed she was allegedly in Derry recently too. Maybe she is changing her location frequently to cities across the UK to drum up business for her webcamming.

Shame as she's hot.

Offline egglet

yea I tried text call and aw mail too. all with no replies and call answered. just seen she is in Southampton now. definitely just city hopping for cams or other views