Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sex wrestling  (Read 1834 times)

Offline Fragilehand

I done a quick search but didn't see anything recent or north east (feel free to correct me)
Always had a fantasy about being pinned down and forced to eat a mouthful of pussy or arse whilst nude wrestling. If you don't know what I mean just Google it on xhamster. Has anyone had the experience with any service providers? Or as some service providers read this forum maybe 1 will like to try it?

Offline nerascal

I'm sure there was a female bodybuilder who offered that a while back in Co Durham. No idea if she's still around.

Offline FLYING BLUE

I done a quick search but didn't see anything recent or north east (feel free to correct me)
Always had a fantasy about being pinned down and forced to eat a mouthful of arse whilst nude wrestling. If you don't know what I mean just Google it on xhamster. Has anyone had the experience with any service providers? Or as some service providers read this forum maybe 1 will like to try it?

The blonde one is called Shirley - knock yourself out Mr SC :D :lol: :lol:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Fragilehand

The blonde one is called Shirley - knock yourself out Mr SC :D :lol: :lol:

External Link/Members Only
:lol: not quite the image of a hot blonde I had in mind

Offline The Outsider

I seem to recall that Victoria Kavanagh used to offer some sort of wrestling service.  I have no personal experience of that sort of booking, but you'll find her at External Link/Members Only.

Offline Punter007

She may not be as bulked up as you like, but Clarissa Blackheart has some canny biceps on her External Link/Members Only. She's not cheap though!

Offline Fragilehand

Thanks for the suggestions. It's not actual wrestling I don't want to be chinned by a lass and pay her its more of a sub role Victoria k may be a good bet

Offline Tiger63

Victoria once lifted me up and through me out of her front door...all in fun I must add