Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Candice - Aphrodite Agency - Swansea  (Read 1174 times)

Offline welshpanther

External Link/Members Only

Candice at Aphrodite Agency

Cost : 1 hr Outcall £160

Booking : Poor
Sent a booking request from the website the night before. Completely ignored. (-1) Tried phoning in the afternoon from my Hushed account but the phone was immediately hung up when answered. When I phoned from a real SIM they answered and the booking process was straight forward after that. No deposit required.

Meet :
She arrived nearly 10 minutes later (-1), but seemed familiar with the hotel and it's parking arrangements. She looked very little like the agency pictures. (-5) Tarty makeup which is a turn off for me. Arrived in a very long coat so very discrete. (+1)

She wasn't really my cup of tea in looks or style, but she was there which was better than some of the timewasters I have had recently. So I tried to roll with it. I'm not an arse and shouldn't judge a book by the cover. Maybe she's a really great person who's life is etched on her body.

French kissing was on the agenda from the start and was good enough. Plenty of lip sucking and tongue action. (+1) As we undressed I realised just uneven her skin tone was. It looked dirty. Her skin is described as soft to the touch on the agency website but it felt more oiled or lotioned than soft clean skin. I didn't run her under the shower to give her a brisk soaping to found out so can't prove it, however it didn't make me inclined to kiss further south than her neck at any point (-10).

OWO on the bed which I had to stop to prevent an early finish. Then my fingers went south and I found her wet enough. Fingering was requested and permission granted so I brought her to a climax via fingering. She actually said 'Sorry'!!?!? :dash: Having a girl climax for me is a reward not an apology. More snogging and then she went down for round two of OWO. After I stopped her abusing my mini-me with too much stretching of the skin it was brought to a satisfactory CIM. (+1).

Tried to just relax and chat after that but she was straight into her clothes and out the door in pretty short order. Time only 30 minutes. (-1000)

Pros
She enjoys the sex
Enthusastic
OWOCIM

Cons
Didn't look clean
Felt oily
Dick abuse
Short time

Result
Never Again.

Offline Trpy

Sorry to hear you had a shit of a punt, but thanks for the warning

I seem to remember this lot being mentioned before in terms of the service offered, but can't remember what exactly  :unknown:

Perhaps someone else can recall something